NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
4th generation now :ufdup:

And you know about places like liverpool?
I wasn’t speaking in absolutes and I see Liverpool is one of the few areas where the black Brit community has been there for centuries. I was just saying majority of the recent black population immigrated to England. No diaspora war or anything intended

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Female CO's are only there to seek male attention and get fukked.

I did a few years in prison and every female CO was sucking and fukking on the inmates

One of the CO's was burning and some shyt went around, either chlamydia or gonorrhea. Or something worse. And from that point they had female CO's be accompanied by male CO's and installed more cameras. fukked everything up because we used to have blind spots to sell contraband and the female CO's were the ones bringing in the good shyt from outside
You should make a separate thread about some jail stories blood

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Female CO's are only there to seek male attention and get fukked.

I did a few years in prison and every female CO was sucking and fukking on the inmates

One of the CO's was burning and some shyt went around, either chlamydia or gonorrhea. Or something worse. And from that point they had female CO's be accompanied by male CO's and installed more cameras. fukked everything up because we used to have blind spots to sell contraband and the female CO's were the ones bringing in the good shyt from outside

Yeah I don't trust womemn that want to be CO's or Probation officers.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what:
Why the fuk are you incels still alerting me in this thread all because I refused to accept unbelievable news before it was confirmed to be real? And you wrote that @ 3 in the morning on Saturday night because you and @TripleAgent wasn't in any p*ssy. 2 no girlfriend having losers who don't get p*ssy, both on a messageboard @ 3 AM on a Saturday night. LOL. If I just accepted info without proof then I'd have to believe the poster who said you are a white man and the white mans opinion means diddly squat. STFU cac.

:camby:
A clown online cosplaying as a Spongebob character talking to me about p*ssy. fakkitry and audacity know no bounds.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

Stop it. We only dealing with facts. You were on a messageboard @ 3 AM on a Saturday night/Sunday morning like a no girlfriend/wife having incel. And instead of lifting up a girls leg you were engaged in a conversation with another incel about me...And I'm a male. :dame:

Meanwhile I was passed out on top of my wife at 3am because that's what men with social lives do at 3am on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Those are the facts. And you have no real rebuttal to these facts outside of spewing more e thug nonsense. :ehh:

I will no longer engage with you in this back and forth. I said what I said and I'm done.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stop it. We only dealing with facts. You were on a messageboard @ 3 AM on a Saturday night/Sunday morning like a no girlfriend/wife having incel. And instead of lifting up a girls leg you were engaged in a conversation with another incel about me...And I'm a male. :dame:

Meanwhile I was passed out on top of my wife at 3am because that's what men with social lives do at 3am on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Those are the facts. And you have no real rebuttal to these facts outside of spewing more e thug nonsense. :ehh:

I will no longer engage with you in this back and forth. I said what I said and I'm done.
NOT the words of a heterosexual man who gets p*ssy. Nobody believes you anyway. If you're not lying about the wife, I'm sure she's wack.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You should make a separate thread about some jail stories blood
Man I could write a whole book about that shyt. Straight demonic in there.

I learned my lesson for sure. I appreciate everything I have in life a billion times more now. I could've gotten 30 years but God spared me

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Man I could write a whole book about that shyt. Straight demonic in there.

I learned my lesson for sure. I appreciate everything I have in life a billion times more now. I could've gotten 30 years but God spared me
Not to get in your business and it’s cool if you don’t want to share ….. what did you do?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
If he says "brev/brav/bruv" one more time...

gun-tears.gif

tumblr_o7ltv66Lr71rfd7lko1_400.gifv
That accent :pachaha:

No dis'pect to dee Coli bruvs:whoa:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
She's an Onlyfans "model"

Seems this was done for attention but this dumb bytch probably forgot this is also a crime as well
how many years is she at risk of getting in prison?
If she gets 0 years it'll be a win for her cuz she'll propel this into seven figures from horny nikkas who sign up on her only fans