NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused, why nikkas still saying it's fake

Shorty just been arrested

nikkas waiting for her press conference before they believe it?

Shorty just been charged

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: he's exaggerating his accent for comedic effect...and let's not start with how ridiculous a lot of american accents sound like. A lot of the world would hurt all of your feelings if you found out how they feel about the way you sound.
If we gave a fukk it might matter.

And if you and the global population already felt that way, then why are you offended that I have the same opinion?

You can give it but you can't take it, huh?

Charles Underbottom from Willington doesn’t like my accent... whatever stall I do?

:mjlol:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
If we gave a fukk it might matter.

And if you and the global population already felt that way, then why are you offended that I have the same opinion?

You can give it but you can't take it, huh?

Charles Underbottom from Willington doesn’t like my accent... whatever stall I do?

:mjlol:
Get him! Ole hit dog hollering ass cornball. They stay copying us but want to shyt on us on the low:mjlol:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Right. They stay in our face trying to ride our coat tail but secretly jealous that no one gives a fukk about them or what they have to say.

:pachaha:
Exactly, when people picture blackness or black success they picture Black Americans not some crusty yuck mouth copycat Brit and that chaps their ass. We definitely don’t think about them at all :dead:

Most of the UK brehs are Caribbean or African but that’s a different story :sas2:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Exactly, when people picture blackness or black success they picture Black Americans not some crusty yuck mouth copycat Brit and that chaps their ass. We definitely don’t think about them at all :dead:

Most of the UK brehs are Caribbean or African but that’s a different story :sas2:

Man stfu dikkhead probably not even close to black skin

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Getting into a relationship with someone who has a high sex drive will always be a slippery slope. Especially if they’re swingers.