NSFW - Inmates record sexual encounter with female C.O. Update - Arrested!!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, she's been arrested. I don't know what you guys are struggling with:

1. She was a CO that was getting fukked in jail, and stupidly let them dudes record her

2. She's married and has a kid with a breh

3. The reports call her a former CO. Which means she's not longer in that job

4. Her and the breh are a swinger couple and had an OF (shouldn't surprise anyone that a woman that engaged in high risk-low reward activity like getting fukked by prisoners, would also lack the morals that leads one to sex work)

5. The video from when she was a CO ended up online.

6. She has now been arrested.

Do you guys get it now?

The dude in the video isn't the breh she's married with. This is the inmate that was fukking her:

423030640be17d41c018e756034708d5f29491c9.jpg

How did y’all find the inmate smashing shorty?! :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The guy in the video who was banging her. His missus saw the video and has apparently gone ballistic.

His homeboy who filmed this gotta get got, his messed up what looked like an easy arrangement. Whole prison is probaly going to get turned over for this.

:mjlol:
What's his girls IG? This is fascinating

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
The guy in the video who was banging her. His missus saw the video and has apparently gone ballistic.

His homeboy who filmed this gotta get got, his messed up what looked like an easy arrangement. Whole prison is probaly going to get turned over for this.

:mjlol:
Receipts?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They sound so ridiculous with that accent
:snoop: he's exaggerating his accent for comedic effect...and let's not start with how ridiculous a lot of american accents sound like. A lot of the world would hurt all of your feelings if you found out how they feel about the way you sound.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:That IS fake idiot. That was her man. If it was some random shyt how come there was no nudity in it? Stupid.

The nicca @Clapsteel O'Neal Is a special breed of retard btw

It's 2024 and it's entertaining seeing low IQ having mofos so easily vstill falling for clout chasing

Now that an official news outlet confirmed it, I'm not caught up in the hype of it being possible fake news. Always gotta wait till a possible clout chase is confirmed not to be. Can't just be going with the crowd blind. :ehh:

Neg you dumb ass cracka that be the MAIN mafukka posting staged ass bull shyt on this mafukka all gawt damm day. You goofy ass p*ssy ass lame.

shyt says a lot about yo dumb ass that you believe EVERYTHING on the internet. :mjlol:

So much so you confused when a logical person questions shyt instead of believeing every gawt damm thing like a Qanon cracka fakkit.

That’s why I say this is planned, if not scripted. Does she have an only fans?
Pin of shame 2 :sas2:

You can all

S

U

C

K

M

Y

D

I

C

K

especially you @Plankton fuccin dumbass bozo :pachaha:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

:what:
Why the fuk are you incels still alerting me in this thread all because I refused to accept unbelievable news before it was confirmed to be real? And you wrote that @ 3 in the morning on Saturday night because you and @TripleAgent wasn't in any p*ssy. 2 no girlfriend having losers who don't get p*ssy, both on a messageboard @ 3 AM on a Saturday night. LOL. If I just accepted info without proof then I'd have to believe the poster who said you are a white man and the white mans opinion means diddly squat. STFU cac.

:camby: