Now that we know the specs of both consoles which one yall getting day one?

Which console you getting day one

• PS5

Votes: 55 50.9%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Both

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • None

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I never buy consoles on launch day, those consoles always have problems. I'll end up getting both, but definitely getting the 5 first. I'll cop the X a few years down the road in a bundle with a price drop, I won't miss too much.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
V80WrLs.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
13 Teraflop Crackdown just doesn't sound appetizing to me. Gonna have to go with PS5.
Me neither...

Oh, but 13 teraflop Gears and Halo are bearable.
So is the fact that gamepass feels like I'm robbing the bank. And 13 teraflop GTA, CYberpunk and other triple A multiplats also sound pretty great.

But, I feel you.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Bruh, y'all can't be this much of fanboys.

I don't even have an Xbox right now, check my sig, but Xbox doesn't only have crackdown and most of the PS4 exclusives are trash, and even worse at launch. Killzone shadowfall, knack, were all garbage.

Of the PS4 exclusives people like you have God of War, Last of Us, Bloodborne and Spiderman. From software will probably not make many exclusives again, the batman games were better and you can play the last of us and god of war on PC.

Y'all gotta stop acting this way. Most people don't buy either console only for like 5 games

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Unless ps5 fully backwards compatible I don’t see myself getting it day one or year one. And unless Xbox comes out with a socom or jet set radio I can never see myself getting one

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
XSX. I don't care for the type of games the Sony exclusives are,
Basically how I feel....never cared for the sony exclusives....

Main reason I have to get the console is their exclusive support of japanese games that never find their way to xbox. If Xbox could get hold of those anime games I wouldn't even need a playstation

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically how I feel....never cared for the sony exclusives....

Main reason I have to get the console is their exclusive support of japanese games that never find their way to xbox. If Xbox could get hold of those anime games I wouldn't even need a playstation
Basically half of their exclusives are Japanese made:mjlol:. Like lol Breh be real Sony exclusives aren't just Uncharted and God of War.

A PlayStation literally has the same games as the Xbox plus Japanese exclusives. You love Gears and Halo but dislike Uncharted? Love Forza but dislike Gran Turismo? Love Blinx the time sweeper but don't care for Crash? :russ:

The delusions of Xbox fans never cease to amuse me. :mjlol:.

Last edited:

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
XBOX Series X. The fact that I'll have access to my entire Xbox library, all my game saves, and all of the peripherals I own for Xbox One on day one is huge for me. I honestly couldn't be more excited and I truly believe Microsoft hasn't even scratched the surface of what's to come next generation.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Basically half of their exclusives are Japanese made:mjlol:. Like lol Breh be real Sony exclusives aren't just Uncharted and God of War.

A PlayStation literally has the same games as the Xbox plus Japanese exclusives. You love Gears and Halo but dislike Uncharted? The delusions of Xbox fans never cease to amuse me. :mjlol:
You always get so hurt over this opinion

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You always get so hurt over this opinion

:wow:
ONnP4XS.jpg

I have everything breh stop playing with me :hhh:

I just find this opinion weird because how you say you don't care for Sony exclusives but then pine for Japanese games when Sony has a bunch of 1st party japanese exclusives? All of Sony's 1st party games aren't cinematic shooter like TLOU. Hell not liking TLOU or UC but souped up for another Gears is laughable. I knew a cat that had this opinion and he was just a stan in denial :mjlol: AMPED for Quantam Break but :yawn: at Uncharted. :laff:

I like all games. I like Halo, Gears, Uncharted, Forza, Smash bros, Mario, Sonic, Crash etc. I don't do these mental gymnastics to claim I dislike one thing but like ___ when___ is the very same thing you claim to not like. :mjlol:

tl;dr-Your reason sounds like what @MeachTheMonster would call stan delusions :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
ONnP4XS.jpg

I have everything breh stop playing with me :hhh:

Why are you flexing on me :picard:

I just find this opinion weird because how you say you don't care for Sony exclusives but then pine for Japanese games when Sony has a bunch of 1st party japanese exclusives? All of Sony's 1st party games aren't cinematic shooter like TLOU. Hell not liking TLOU or UC but souped up for another Gears is laughable. I knew a cat that had this opinion and he was just a stan in denial :mjlol: AMPED for Quantam Break but :yawn: at Uncharted. :laff:

I like all games. I like Halo, Gears, Uncharted, Forza, Smash bros, Mario, Sonic, Crash etc. I don't do these mental gymnastics to claim I dislike one thing but like ___ when___ is the very same thing you claim to not like. :mjlol:

tl;dr-Your reason sounds like what @MeachTheMonster would call stan delusions :mjlol:

Spider-man was dope....and God of War has always been good

You can have them Naughty Dog joints...I'm good
:unimpressed: