Now that we know the specs of both consoles which one yall getting day one?

Which console you getting day one

• PS5

Votes: 55 50.9%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Both

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • None

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Both. Been saving all last year got more than enough for extra controllers and a few games for both :youngsabo:

The easy thing about it is to put aside (if one can do so) like $25 every paycheck. I'm just trying to give simple solutions to help brehs out. I have other endeavors that allows me to have the money needed already but cut out some discretionary spending and you too can be like :blessed:on launch day.

Between the two, I'm going to get an extra controller for each and 8-10 games. That's what I did for the Xbox one and ps4. Exclusives on Sony, rest on Xbox.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The easy thing about it is to put aside (if one can do so) like $25 every paycheck. I'm just trying to give simple solutions to help brehs out. I have other endeavors that allows me to have the money needed already but cut out some discretionary spending and you too can be like :blessed:on launch day.

Between the two, I'm going to get an extra controller for each and 8-10 games. That's what I did for the Xbox one and ps4. Exclusives on Sony, rest on Xbox.

:myman: That's exactly what I did.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Wanted a PS5 because I have a PS4 this gen and a PS3 last gen but no backwards compatibility means I'm not immediately interested.

Xbox looks good but I'll have to know the price.

Both have their exclusives on PC anyway.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Honestly my digital collection is one of the main reasons I wanted a ps5. If they aren't trying to let me play my entire digital library then its really not worth getting day one.

Might as well keep my ps4 and get a series x, Microsoft has the stronger console and has a better deal off top with gamepass.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly my digital collection is one of the main reasons I wanted a ps5. If they aren't trying to let me play my entire digital library then its really not worth getting day one.

Might as well keep my ps4 and get a series x, Microsoft has the stronger console and has a better deal off top with gamepass.

good point!

last gen I went w/ the X1 then bought the PS4 a few months later...maybe I’ll do that this time around as well

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt going in cycles for me. Way back when I started off with the PS2 then got the Xbox towards the end of that gen, then I got the 360 and finished w/ PS3, this gen I had PS4 at launch and closed it out with the switch/X1, and now I’m gonna start off with XSX and grab a PS5 later down the line

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
good point!

last gen I went w/ the X1 then bought the PS4 a few months later...maybe I’ll do that this time around as well
That's gonna be important next gen especially.

It always takes time for the good next gen games to start dropping.

Microsoft let's you enhance your entire library, digital and non digital, so even older games feel new. That would be real nice if u have a backlog cause of all the deals like I do.

Even if you're someone like me, who doesn't own any xbox titles, gamepass makes it very easy to jump in.

Series x is looking like a steal to me.

Last edited: