Now that we know the specs of both consoles which one yall getting day one?

Which console you getting day one

• PS5

Votes: 55 50.9%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • Both

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • None

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Series X day one then PS5 down the road.

Still have some games on my X1X I need to finish, and being able to finish them on the new system with upgraded visuals is a plus :ehh:
This.

I see little reason to get a ps5 day one. Series X is the superior console and has the goat ecosystem. Not getting a ps5 until it's dirt cheap and has a deep exclusive library. Until then, it’s Series X/PS4 Pro for me

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im usually Playstation first but I'm looking to mix it up this time. I have such a dumb backlog on Ps4 i feel like i need to start adding Xbox exclusives to that list :mjlit:
Plus I like all the investments in studios that M$ has made the 2nd half of this past gen. These same studios need to deliver under the banner like Sony WWS has. I'm open to let the launch tiles, price, ecosystem e.t.c to determine the best move. I'll cop a Ps5 regardless just about when. I chose Both:yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Neither. Aint getting fooled again. Waiting for the refresh for both in a couple years.

my backlog so big anyway i wont feel like im missing out. By the time i finish all these games the upgraded systems will be out:ehh:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
If its true XSX can run every game on steam then im getting both

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
XSX. I don't care for the type of games the Sony exclusives are, but if they have some stuff I think I'll like, I may get both so I can play the handful of PS4 exclusive games I missed out on. Can't justify spending all that bread on a PS for 3 games, especially when XSX will be the better multiplats machine, and I'm already entrenched into the ecosystem.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS5. No point in an Xbox. All they got is Halo and Forza :hhh: Hellblade gonna be wack. nikkas about to pay $700 for a system that look no different.

Sony gonna show a earth shattering trailer for PS5 of God of War 2 or the rumored Uncharted 5 and The Coli will shut down.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Neither done buying paperweights. TBH their exclusives aren't interesting to me this gen and more than likely will be the same next gen.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
PS5.

The more I research the more I'm liking the alchemy that Sony is going with on the hardware side. I really think that GPU+SSD+IO throughput is gonna change the game...there seems to be no bottlenecks anywhere.

Of course it's impossible to say at the moment, but I think the PS5 may be the easier console to develop for once it's all said and done

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
No they don’t. Only one does
A large amount of them were either ported to PC or other consoles (Nioh, Yakuza, Horizon, Detroit, Death Stranding) and many of them are available on PC by Sony through PS Now service that they're even expanding (God of War, Uncharted, Horizon, Gravity Rush, Last of Us).

Both consoles have almost all their exclusives in other places that isn't their home console.