Now that the "Snyder Cut" is out...should the Snyderverse continue? (spoilers)

Should the Snyderverse continue?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now that it's said and done, should this universe continue or should Justice League Snyder Cut be the finale?

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Leto Joker, I'm pretty interested to see where they go with the Knightfall storyline. Their versions of Cyborg and Flash also have a lot of potential.

Personally I'm thinking they should continue the 'verse in streaming form for now. Maybe have some spinoffs on HBO Max similar to what the MCU/Star Wars are doing. It's hard to imagine a Justice League sequel coming to the big screen, and they been bullshytting on Man of Steel 2 for years. The Flash movie has potential but we'll see...that said I think streaming spinoffs would be the best way to world build if they want to continue the franchise.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'd like them too but chances are slim to none. They cant just leave us hanging like that tho :damn:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
i7RDzX.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wonder if the cost of Zach's JL cut would it work for streaming. Like if his cut was a 6 part series would the added subs be enough to justify the budget.
I think that would be ideal make the Snyderverse a HBOMax series or different series.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Joss Whedon need his ass whooped

He sabotaged JL on purpose. But WB were fools to let him in. The competition.

Snyder Cut is far and away the best thing to cone out of DCEU. If we woulda got this in 17 then history would be different now.

Hell yes he should continue

Here's what I noticed; he needs to just make all 4 hour movies. Remember the Watchmen extended joint? FLAMES. And now he has this too.

And all the shyt we pick on him for. The darkness and the super operatic score. It was actually way better than when they took all that out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Joss Whedon need his ass whooped

He sabotaged JL on purpose. But WB were fools to let him in. The competition.

Snyder Cut is far and away the best thing to cone out of DCEU. If we woulda got this in 17 then history would be different now.

Hell yes he should continue

Here's what I noticed; he needs to just make all 4 hour movies. Remember the Watchmen extended joint? FLAMES. And now he has this too.

And all the shyt we pick on him for. The darkness and the super operatic score. It was actually way better than when they took all that out
100% agree.

Love Zach but he obviously needs more than 2 hours for a lot of his movies so just make em 2 parts or go the streaming route now.

If AT&T announce a streaming show with like 10 eps to wrap up the Snyder Verse, that would be flames.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Personally, I'm good. :manny:

I'd much rather see a version of the universe where they give the characters their own movies to develop, before putting them all together.

A two part Death Of Superman movie would have been :wow:, if they'd taken the time to flesh out a full version of the JL and maybe even added The New Gods and The Lantern Corps in too.

Justice League 2 being where Darkseid first shows up and destroys everyone, leading to the resurrection of Superman in MOS3, ending with Supes like "Oh - we're going to Apokolips for all the smoke:birdman:" would have been perfect to me.

Would have given Affleck enough time to grow old enough to do a more convincing two part 'Dark Knight Returns' with a mid-late 50's' Batman.