Now that the dust has settled, can someone explain to me why TFA is considered a good movie when it

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Theyre still saying Rey wasnt a fukking Mary Sue. That bytch was unbelievable. SHE BEAT THE TRILOGYS VADER IN THE FIRST MOVIE :mindblown: :mindblown:

She was trained as a toddler :troll:

Darth Maul took on a Master and a padawan, Dooku defeated a Knight a Padawan and then nearly drew even to the ultimate Jedi master. Palpatine took on FOUR masters and killed three of them in 30 seconds. Anakin/Vader was surrounded fighting Jedi while choking a master out and still walked away unscathed.

Kylo got scarred by a stormtrooper/JANITOR (:francis:) and then defeated by someone who was probably trained until she was like 6 years old or sth. In the prequel era these kids were still solving Yoda's puzzles :mjlol:

His accomplishments were killing two old unarmed men.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
HATED this movie and I'm not even a star wars geek

terrible all around, couldn't even finish it the second time i watched it. nothing fun about this, fukk

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Dafukkyalltalmbout???

you can tell that they put a lot of time and effort developing an original script for this!

star_wars_TFA_zpsqxunzgdp.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nostalgia and because it's essentially an apology for the prequels. And I'd say it has engaging characters but it does get a pass for basically being a remix. I don't mind that it is but I also don't rate it as high because of it. It can be both a remix while also being a good flick. It's not great it's not trailblazing nor will it be the best of this trilogy (hopefully)