Now that SOHH is officially dead, who were the GOAT aliases

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh, how could I forget fukking Sambuca. :snoop:

Dude used to post badly written fake news articles and would get people EVERYTIME.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Kwizard
Red-I
RodimusPrime-grew to love him
YoYoMa-although I hated this b*stard, he was still funny
Walt, of course
Mr. NahMean
Ginnal

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is the Hulk Hugan alias? that "BROTHER" gets me every time.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ebony Meets Ivory

by AMANDA COEN

Crown Heights, NY - Jan. 31 Monique Kimbo, an 18 year old single mother from this often maligned section of Brooklyn, speaks nervously about the day she introduced her 23 year old Caucasian boyfriend Matt to her family. "It was a hard pill to swallow for them," she said "they didn't know what his intentions were." Monique represents many African-American single mothers who have turned to dating outside their race to satisfy what they claim is a need for balance and fidelity, as they claim infidelity and inbalance is quite common in this day and age in the African-American community which Monique Kimbo, an 18 year old single mother from this often maligned section of Brooklyn, is a part of. "Matt," she says "is the kind of guy that offers me balance and fidelity, and that's something which is not common in this section of Brooklyn." The often maligned section of Brooklyn in question, of which Monique is a part of, is none other than Crown Heights. But Crown Heights is just a microcosmic of other communities around the country, which includes this often maligned section of Brooklyn called Crown Heights. "Matt", she says.
Interracial dating has become quite common in this day and age, almost as common as the claims of infidelity and inbalance of which Monique, an African-American single mother from Crown heights, claims is quite common. "I'm looking for the kind of guy that can offer me balance and fidelity," she states nervously "Matt is that kind of guy. It was a hard pillow for my family to swallow, but that's probably because his intentions aren't something they are sure of." If Monique represents other African-American single mothers, then the national rate of interracial dating will more than double by 2010, which means it will be more than twice as much following 2009. These figures are an outstanding figure to represent the national rate of interracial dating, and by 2010, they may be two times higher. Only time will tell what the national rate of interracial dating becomes, but one thing is certain...Monique will be one of them.

:laff:

nikkas was in the old TLR going to war over this shyt. :deadrose:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff