Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Side note, when did black rappers become scared of calling them folks out on their BS? It’s “funny” how rappers are allowed to say “nikka” all day and even talk about killing each other, but simply MENTIONING Jewish people or saying a gay slur (even if it’s not aimed at a gay person) causes outrage.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Side note, when did black rappers become scared of calling them folks out on their BS? It’s “funny” how rappers are allowed to say “nikka” all day and even talk about killing each other, but simply MENTIONING Jewish people or saying a gay slur (even if it’s not aimed at a gay person) causes outrage.
Why would Jews and white gays be upset about the use of the n word? Black folks are the ones who should be kicking up dust about that.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Why would Jews and white gays be upset about the use of the n word? Black folks are the ones who should be kicking up dust about that.
Not about them being upset. It’s about simply being allowed to say it. Black folks did kick up dust about the content in rap (Jesse Jackson, C. Delores Tucker, Calvin Butts, etc), and nothing happened.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Not about them being upset. It’s about simply being allowed to say it. Black folks did kick up dust about the content in rap (Jesse Jackson, C. Delores Tucker, Calvin Butts, etc), and nothing happened.
The black community and the black audience accepted it as a term of endearment. Those other groups you mention don’t use slurs against them as “terms of endearment”

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You know it’s bad when even MAGA/GOP/Racists folks don’t fukk with you. Do you know how CRAZY you have to be to even have THEM folks look at and you and go “:whoa: We cool…:hhh:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So basically, he’ll be proven to be correct. EVERYBODY knows it’s an open secret you can’t say anything about J***s or LGBT. I remember they took offense to Jay-Z giving them props!
Also took offenses to 21 Savage giving them props, which he promptly apologized for.

He didn’t say sorry for the line “My choppa the kkk cause it hate nikkas”

Nope. He said sorry because he said he get money like the Jews :bryan:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Also took offenses to 21 Savage giving them props, which he promptly apologized for.

He didn’t say sorry for the line “My choppa the kkk cause it hate nikkas”

Nope. He said sorry because he said he get money like the Jews :bryan:

No juelzing, no defending the lyrics by saying it's just entertainment, not even a hint of anger.

"I love all people"

"my choppa hate n*ggas"