Now that KoonYe mentioned da Jooz..#CancelSeason? JP Morgan, Balenciaga, Vogue, CAA, DefJam, ADIDAS,GAP,Footlocker,DONDA Sport,TJ Maxx| #11 MoreHouse

Is KoonYe gonna get canceled this time?

• Yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps

Y’all think he outta here?
i-hope-so-kodak-black.gif

This my first time hearing the infamous Kanye "white voice"........ this boy owns prime real estate in the Sunken Place...

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
They're gonna make a example out of him and have him go on a apology tour like they did to Nick Cannon...

Kanye better hope they don't try to "Cosby"him. You saw how they destroyed Cosby's career in a span of a couple years.

If Paul Mooney was still here, he probably would have tore Kanye a new one.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
He won't be cancelled because his goofy ass justifies the point that anti-semitism is a symptom of mental illness.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Every 100ish years or so the world gets tired of the juice and its scheming ways, its ways of pitting everybody against everybody, its degeneracy pushing ways. Its control on money.

History is a lie. I don't believe in perpetual VICTIMS, going back since the age of Ancient Egypt. Sorry but I don't.

Once I believe you are a victim. 2nd time? 3rd? 4th? Motherfcuker you must be doing something to provoke people.