Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Black men are being emasculated? It was their choice to do that shyt. Y'all are emasculating yourselves. You always have choice.
What about the generation of little black boys that will grow up thinking fuccery like this is acceptable?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not really. Probably has more to do with the gay rights movement.

All of the atheism popped off thanks to college campuses and more like-minded people congregating on a normal basis. There is a reason why broke, uneducated people hang on to religion so damn much.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
People taking on atheism means they stop having issues with demonic things like homosexuality.
So they start promoting it and people star to engage in behavior that are disgusting and hurtful to society.

Word, behavior that is disgusting and hurtful to society? Like the Catholic Priests who touch little boys? Or terrorists who killed thousands of people in the name of God? Disgusting and hurtful things like that? :mjpls:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Meh. Imma milk it for a few more days. I don't see how some of these dudes troll full time though. I annoy myself sometimes.

Also the point wasn't to be entertaining.:ehh: most people think I'm serious and that says something about how people post on the coli. Like the t/s for example.

:manny: I hear you, breh.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Word, behavior that is disgusting and hurtful to society? Like the Catholic Priests who touch little boys? Or terrorists who killed millions of people in the name of God? Disgusting and hurtful things like that? :mjpls:

Stupid argument because those things have nothing to do with religion.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Stupid argument because those things have nothing to do with religion.

Your argument is even stupider. You're implying that atheism is what leads people to do things that are "disgusting and harmful to society" when some of the most horrific acts in history have been committed under the name of religion :mjpls:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
men-in-heels.jpg

:snoop:
:wtf:

:heh:

well, now let make this a positive,

at least LL Cool J knows now that all his fans weren't women.

Jack the ripper wins.

:bryan:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
All of the atheism popped off thanks to college campuses and more like-minded people congregating on a normal basis. There is a reason why broke, uneducated people hang on to religion so damn much.

Not really. And it's pretty ignorant to claim that religious people are mostly broke uneducated people when you know how much money these churches are getting.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Your argument is even stupider. You're implying that atheism is what leads people to do things that are "disgusting and harmful to society" when some of the most horrific acts in history have been committed under the name of religion :mjpls:

That like white people using black women to be the face of HIV when homosexual are the real ones with it. Atheists using religion to mask their evil ways. Do you really think in us president really thinks god is real

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not really. And it's pretty ignorant to claim that religious people are mostly broke uneducated people when you know how much money these churches are getting.

Trust me, most educated people don't take religion as serious as the uneducated ones. There are always exceptions, yes, but there is a reason why places like Western Europe has churches closing down and being converted to bars. More educated people = less empathizes on religion. Plus those mega churches are crooks that force people to give money to them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Trust me, most educated people don't take religion as serious as the uneducated ones.

There's no clear correlation between level of education and religious beliefs. And the main reasons why religion is still in the forefront in the US are because of politics and the history of this country.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you have a handful of soft and lame nikkas doing what they can, even if it's feminine, to convey a non-threatening image to white america. this is the result of that.

however, the vast majority of black men will NEVER wear skirts, heels, or any of that fukkboi shyt. so, they can keep trying to feminize us. it ain't happening.