Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Morality and masculinity is subjective. As a society we've decided that wearing high heels and whatnot is feminine but it all comes down individual choice and I have no right to criticise their choice or spin it into some faux plot to emasculate black men.

You obviously don't know shyt about Black history in America. I'm making it all up according to you.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
kevin-in-disbelief-gif.gif
:bryan:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Nah, but you're the nikka constantly making threads about the nikkas in heels and sundresses every day. :umad:

I bet when you go to sleep tonight you'll have a dream about some nikka in a sun dress. What a fukking fakkit you are.
pgdead.png

I bet when you go to sleep tonight, you'll be spooning with no bammer. "Busted_Toes is lying baby, tell me a bed time story" .. I feel sorry for your anus.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm on your side breh, why you coming at me?:why:

You're really not tired of the passive aggressive schtick that no one finds entertaining? :skip: Communicate and debate the topic at hand if you're so compelled or ignore it, but that shyt you're doing in every other thread is just annoying, breh.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:camby:

We talking about the kids breh. Just like sagging, wearing pink became prominent this dress/heel shyt will catch on too. I hope your son go to the women's section of the store and then you remember me warning you.
A few things, no matter what this won't make more kids gay because that's impossible. What society views as masculine is not a universal rule and is not set in stone as its constantly changed throughout the history if mankind and there's always been people screaming about how this will be the death of society and the family unit and guess what, none of there whining does shyt and they stay stuck in the past and society changes without them. And finally what hard set and delusional views of masculinity do you have to the point where you feel threatened by Ru Paul's drag race and a few men wearing high heels :bryan:?