Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
kevin-in-disbelief-gif.gif
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

my reaction to a T

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Simple, it's everywhere. The Gay agenda. I stay on your mind though. This isn't the first time you've searched my post history :banderas: We going to talk about black on black crime now :usure:

Um, why would we talk about that?:dwillhuh: The gay cac agenda is more pressing.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Even in the office environment.
Yea, alot of times they'll hire a black fakkit over a white boy for management because they know that homo will bend over backwards to please them white people.

The dude closest to management is alot of times some overly oreo'd out sambo or even a right wing republican peon.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:beli:

In other words, i won't wear that shyt because it is for women but i won't admit to being wrong. :umad:
Morality and masculinity is subjective. As a society we've decided that wearing high heels and whatnot is feminine but it all comes down individual choice and I have no right to criticise their choice or spin it into some faux plot to emasculate black men.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's obviously emasculated breh.:dahell: Any real Black man would be from seeing this. If these images don't make you insecure in your masculinity you're obviously a homosexual. :umad:

Sorry to burst your bubble but If some pictures on a computer screen turns you "emasculated" and makes you want to crave for dikk, then you were a fakkit from the start. :mjlol:

Looking at those pictures makes you want to fukk men huh? Way to expose yourself you clown. :mjlol:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
"The gay agenda is everywhere."

lol_idi_amin.gif

You've gotta be joking right now.

lol_idi_amin.gif
Like i said, tell me it's all in my head.

There are certain Black men(you) that downplay everything, "racism, what racism?", "white supremacy, what white supremacy?" :dead: You saw this thread and immediately you..
Best-Cry-Ever.gif

I'm not the nikka in heels, a sun dress, going to gay clubs but you attacking me? :umad:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like i said, tell me it's all in my head.

There are certain Black men(you) that downplay everything, "racism, what racism?", "white supremacy, what white supremacy?" :dead: You saw this thread and immediately you..
Best-Cry-Ever.gif

I'm not the nikka in heels, a sun dress, going to gay clubs but you attacking me? :umad:

Nah, but you're the nikka constantly making threads about the nikkas in heels and sundresses every day. :umad:

I bet when you go to sleep tonight you'll have a dream about some nikka in a sun dress. What a fukking fakkit you are.
pgdead.png

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Sorry to burst your bubble but If some pictures on a computer screen turns you "emasculated" and makes you want to crave for dikk, then you were a fakkit from the start. :mjlol:

Looking at those pictures makes you want to fukk men huh? Way to expose yourself you clown. :mjlol:
:camby:

We talking about the kids breh. Just like sagging, wearing pink became prominent this dress/heel shyt will catch on too. I hope your son go to the women's section of the store and then you remember me warning you.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

Of course those pictures make me want to fukk men. That's why this is a bad thing.:what: I'm not seeing how this isn't making you want to fukk men as well.:patrice:

That's what the point of the gay agenda is breh. To make Black men gay.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

We talking about the kids breh. Just like sagging, wearing pink became prominent this dress/heel shyt will catch on too. I hope your son go to the women's section of the store and then you remember me warning you.

The kids? So you agree that Hip-Hop makes kids want to sell drugs and commit crimes right? :troll:

Video games makes people want to kill people too, right? :troll:

These pictures make you want to go out and fukk men, right? :troll:
Of course those pictures make me want to fukk men. That's why this is a bad thing.:what: I'm not seeing how this isn't making you want to fukk men as well.:patrice:

That's what the point of the gay agenda is breh. To make Black men gay.

Oh my bad. I see now. You're right.:troll: