Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And not blame the men who chose to portray themselves like that?

Clearly you want a one-sided accountability in this. Go right ahead.

I think you're missing the point. The point is that most of us know that not all of us will have the highest standards of personal integrity and cultural pride at all times. Especially when careers and professions are on the line. I, and I assume the threadstarter does as well, think it's better to direct criticism at those in the media and elsewhere who seem to make a concerted effort to put black men in these...compromising :scusthov:... positions.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
I love how little sense this this conspiracy shyt actually makes.

The majority of people have been conditioned to stereotype black men as hypermasculine over centuries and you think a few rappers in skirts, a handful of gay sportsmen and three guys wearing heels on an obscure magazine is going to change that?
lol_idi_amin.gif

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I love how little sense this this conspiracy shyt actually makes.

The majority of people have been conditioned to stereotype black men as hypermasculine over centuries and you think a few rappers in skirts, a handful of gay sportsmen and three guys wearing heels on an obscure magazine is going to change that?
lol_idi_amin.gif

yes.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
This is some gay ass shyt, so I'm not surprised OP stumbled upon it. :laff:

You nikkas are being emascualted not me. I'm still as straight as an arrow. :snoop:

:banderas: I love it that you offended. Couldn't wait to take a stab. Go accompany no bammer to gay clubs and brag about how sophisticated your are. :umad: