Now tell me Black men being emasculated is a conspiracy and all in my head..

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if there were a government program tomorrow offering every a black male $600 to take a selfie in heels & makeup (:gag:), would you direct blame solely at the black men who took the money?
The government is responsible for making the offer and the black men are responsible for choosing to take it. What's not right is the black men blaming the government for the choice they made to take the money. How is that right?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The government is responsible for making the offer and the black men are responsible for choosing to take it. What's not right is the black men blaming the government for the choice they made. How is that right?
Ok, so the black men making the choice isn't right. What about the government making the offer?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
5yhrhre28zca.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so the black men making the choice isn't right. What about the government making the offer?

No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the black man blaming the government for their choice isn't right.

Each are to blame for the their actions, you don't blame the other for what you chose to do.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the black man blaming the government for their choice isn't right.
So a black man who didn't take the offer can't criticize the government for making the offer? I don't think any of the men on that magazine poster are posting in this thread.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a black man who didn't take the offer can't criticize the government for making the offer? I don't think any of the men on that magazine poster are posting in this thread.

And not blame the men who chose to portray themselves like that?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
God dammit! :snoop: Now random folks are going to think I'm a bytch now. Thanks Blaque Magazine.:pacspit: For making me look weak and feminine.:sadbron: