Now possible to increase the size of your manhood, w/o any effort UPDATE IN OP

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a couple hours alone so I tried this again today. I don't know if I wasn't using it right before or what but when I did it today, it was :leon:.

Looked at my dicc after I was done and literally said, "JESUS!".

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Im finna cop up and use it til Im about 15 inches, Ima be givin these hoes mr fantastic dikk.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also.....

image_zps80519762.jpg

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im finna cop up and use it til Im about 15 inches, Ima be givin these hoes mr fantastic dikk.

I don't think that's gonna work. It makes your dicc thicker (no homo) and your erections stronger (no homo). I don't think you'll get any longer (no homo).

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I don't think that's gonna work. It makes your dicc thicker (no homo) and your erections stronger (no homo). I don't think you'll get any longer (no homo).
Well should avoid wasting my money altogether, I can trade some girth for some length as is. That thang shaped like a bebbeh leg :whew:
(no homo)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I was curious. I've always said I'd be happy with my dikk size if I could get one more inch of girth and one more inch of length. The lord hath delivered! :blessed:

It works. I bought one when I was like 26-27. shyt was hella frustrating to keep on and when that shyt slipped off. shyt hurt. but yeah it does work. Now they got it were its velcro so you can wear it all day. I'd look into it again if I HAD too. but nah, I'm good. the great thing about it was it mos def helped you get rocked up erections. the bad part about it is, you basically had to plan to wear that shyt. and it could be noticeable. But I don't knock nikkas for trying. if it helps you in the least bit its worth it. confidence or size wise. and Its a decent device.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
5'11, average size. I'm cool with that.

Thats what it actually came from being short more than anything. Barely being 5'10" I'm like ehhhhhhh I need an advantage or something stupid in my thought process. but I remember running trains with nikkas that was like 6'5"(to be fair I wasn't peeking lol) but they got that average down to a science. hell most of the dudes i seen in practice that was stupid were short cats. but I don't care as much now. Its actually funny thinking about it. because if your gir wants that she can find it. and its nothing you can do. lol. BUT if you wanna gain you can gain. and pretty quickly/.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It works. I bought one when I was like 26-27. shyt was hella frustrating to keep on and when that shyt slipped off. shyt hurt. but yeah it does work. Now they got it were its velcro so you can wear it all day. I'd look into it again if I HAD too. but nah, I'm good. the great thing about it was it mos def helped you get rocked up erections. the bad part about it is, you basically had to plan to wear that shyt. and it could be noticeable. But I don't knock nikkas for trying. if it helps you in the least bit its worth it. confidence or size wise. and Its a decent device.

:huh:

Velcro? I got one of the bath pumps.