Now possible to increase the size of your manhood, w/o any effort UPDATE IN OP

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:huh:

Velcro? I got one of the bath pumps.

I heard them work too. Like I said I'd be more interested if I was younger, but now that I'm 31 its like ehhh. cause I've never had a chick say something negative. which I'm sure you haven't either that shyt is all about ego. but honestly if i had more time to myself. I might do it. but is it more worth it. than being a good dude, having game?, knowing how to talk to women I'm not sure. because that shyt works as well.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I don't need any of this crap. And I hate how these type of ads are so prevalent nowadays....a nation of absolutely sex obsessed dudes insecure with their own size...

Alright, I messed around with some of those enhancement pills on a semi-regular basis out of curiosity for for years on end in college and now my dikk is a brick and I get mad women staring at my crotch on the train and shyt...The funny thing is I had women telling me back in the day I had a huge dikk before this.

Having a big wang is inconvient walking around tryna do my thing...but these bishes like it so....:yeshrug:although this shyt liable to kill a hoe.

No homo to all of this...leaving thread now.