Now possible to increase the size of your manhood, w/o any effort UPDATE IN OP

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
I don't need any of this crap. And I hate how these type of ads are so prevalent nowadays....a nation of absolutely sex obsessed dudes insecure with their own size...

Alright, I messed around with some of those enhancement pills on a semi-regular basis out of curiosity for for years on end in college and now my dikk is a brick and I get mad women staring at my crotch on the train and shyt...The funny thing is I had women telling me back in the day I had a huge dikk before this.

Having a big wang is inconvient walking around tryna do my thing...but these bishes like it so....:yeshrug:although this shyt liable to kill a hoe.

No homo to all of this...leaving thread now.

Whats the name of them pills :lupe:

bout to a cop an extender this week, will report back with the lab results :whew:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Whats the name of them pills :lupe:

bout to a cop an extender this week, will report back with the lab results :whew:

I used extenze, enzyte (both pills and shots...the 5 hour energy type shots), random rite aid/CVS pills, and random gas station/corner store sexual stimulants.

Now I don't need to use any.

As well, when it comes to issues with women...the size of my junk is the LAST thing I'm thinking about.

Be careful with that stuff though...you don't want to use it too much or go too big and inconvience yourself cause that stuff eventually makes your junk super sensitive and that can lead to awkward & uncomfortable situations if you are not using the right amount of foresight.

Also using too much of any of that stuff can cause some serious and irreversible health problems...when it comes to pills anyways.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I used extenze, enzyte (both pills and shots...the 5 hour energy type shots), random rite aid/CVS pills, and random gas station/corner store sexual stimulants.

Now I don't need to use any.

As well, when it comes to issues with women...the size of my junk is the LAST thing I'm thinking about.

Be careful with that stuff though...you don't want to use it too much or go too big and inconvience yourself cause that stuff eventually makes your junk super sensitive and that can lead to awkward & uncomfortable situations if you are not using the right amount of foresight.

Also using too much of any of that stuff can cause some serious and irreversible health problems...when it comes to pills anyways.
Stray from pills yall