Chuck D: “I had 17 jobs before I became a rapper. I was never moved by street sh*t!”

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:the goon lovers/criminal admirers/gang nerds ain't gonna like this. Either way good. Motherfukkers kill me shaming the everyday breh whether he trying to earn a degree or knock tin or flip a burger.

All that extra shyt has done tremendous damage to our sense of community, but fakkits get to cooing over POS like Rick Ross or some random Crip fakkit he ain't did shyt but terrorize his own people.

You a square. You and i both know aint shyt like being a rich rollin naybahood crip!

nikkas never disrespect, hoes quick to ride ur dikk instead of a square, regular-degular 9-5 nikka :mjlol: , clout in abundance,
money in abundance (richrollin)

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You a square. You and i both know aint shyt like being a rich rollin naybahood crip!

nikkas never disrespect, hoes quick to ride ur dikk instead of a square, regular-degular 9-5 nikka :mjlol: , clout in abundance,
money in abundance (richrollin)

fakkit I don't care about your after school club for retarded children.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
“I rePEat i was never moved by STREET sht in real time as it was happening in the 80s . 90s 2000s . I wasn’t a kid. Saw that bulsht coming. The fact that people praised street lyrics as the best was bulsht to my blackness. I never dissed my fellow rappers because it was what some only claimed to know. But every damn body? Not. To this day its the most attractive deal getter in Hollywood.. our worst nightmare stories and it goes downhill from there. About US.”

Chuck D been preaching

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Square Life!

We need to make that a thing.

It’s already a thing. The overwhelmingly majority of the people are not in the streets and don’t participate in that type of activity. It’s just that coli nikkas are obsessed with street nikkas because of insecurity and resentment