Notorious Big Funeral Casket Pictures *THE COLI EXCLUSIVE*

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the pics are def taken at somebody's house who was very close to big

The reflecting plaque seems to be some succesful shyt sooooo puffy ?

Upon further inspection its some donation so that rules out puffster

Must be ms wallace

Maaan i need me a poppa and P mix, rip to both of em

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What is it in human beings that takes interest in seeing other people's pain. Side note in every picture everybody looks pained. Except for Puff's, he is the only one smiling........

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
aa8K5YV.jpg

Cease lookin like he seen himself in the casket...straight horrified. He knew his hopes, dreams, and career were in there too.

Naw Big was like a Brother, Father, Cousin, Best Friend, role Model......everything to Cease.....his death hit that man hard......it took him a while to recoupe from it......

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I hate how the average nikka have no context of the situation or any situation in life. Puffy is the only one in the pics pictured on the podium, everybody else is pictured over Big's casket crying. Puffy most likely was speaking and reminiscing over the great times he had with Big. Funerals are sad, but also are a celebration of some one's life, especially when that person like Big actually accomplished something.
No point explaining to these fools...They just came to hate.

Been to funerals where it was more laughter and happiness than sadness, we laughed and partied the whole night away.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
So the pics are def taken at somebody's house who was very close to big

The reflecting plaque seems to be some succesful shyt sooooo puffy ?

Upon further inspection its some donation so that rules out puffster

Must be ms wallace

Maaan i need me a poppa and P mix, rip to both of em
unreleased music request???? maybe

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I hate how the average nikka have no context of the situation or any situation in life. Puffy is the only one in the pics pictured on the podium, everybody else is pictured over Big's casket crying. Puffy most likely was speaking and reminiscing over the great times he had with Big. Funerals are sad, but also are a celebration of some one's life, especially when that person like Big actually accomplished something.

I have plenty of context, I'm not saying people can't smile at funerals, I'm not stupid.

Him smiling is funny TO ME because he's a snake who has been implicated in Big's death. Him being the only nikka smiling is ironic considering some of the rumors flying around because even of those arent' true he's still largely responsible for big laying in that box so early in life in the first place.

I would assume that's what the other people were getting at as well, or maybe not but that's what I was thinking.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I have plenty of context, I'm not saying people can't smile at funerals, I'm not stupid, I been to funerals.

Him smiling is funny TO ME because he's a snake who has been implicated in Big's death. Him being the only nikka smiling is ironic considering some of the rumors flying around because even of those arent' true he's still largely responsible for big laying in that box so early in life in the first place.

I would assume that's what the other people were getting at as well, or maybe not but that's what I was thinking.

Puff built his legacy off BIG's back.......having BIG out the way allowed him to prosper greatly, aint like he gave the royalties or the some of the rights to his catalogue to BIGS family or kids. Puffs kids kids will eat off Big's work, while Bigs Kids Kids probably will grow up as poor as he did........:what:.........but that's his mans

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I have plenty of context, I'm not saying people can't smile at funerals, I'm not stupid.

Biggie was killed by some Pirus though. I mean, the Puff blame is unwarranted by these folks(not saying you).

Then again, Puff could've read between the lines and kept BIG out of LA until things cooled down....

:patrice:

It might've partly been Puffs fault. They may be right.