Notorious Big Funeral Casket Pictures *THE COLI EXCLUSIVE*

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
Puff built his legacy off BIG's back.......having BIG out the way allowed him to prosper greatly, aint like he gave the royalties or the some of the rights to his catalogue to BIGS family or kids. Puffs kids kids will eat off Big's work, while Bigs Kids Kids probably will grow up as poor as he did........:what:.........but that's his mans
big sold his publishing rights for 200k a few months before he passed to Puff

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Biggie was killed by some Pirus though. I mean, the Puff blame is unwarranted by these folks(not saying you)

giphy.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I have plenty of context, I'm not saying people can't smile at funerals, I'm not stupid, I been to funerals.

Him smiling is funny TO ME because he's a snake who has been implicated in Big's death. Him being the only nikka smiling is ironic considering some of the rumors flying around because even of those arent' true he's still largely responsible for big laying in that box so early in life in the first place.

I would assume that's what the other people were getting at as well, or maybe not but that's what I was thinking.
exactly a smile can paint many actions and reactions, especuially for guy like Puff which also connects his him to the tupac and biggie murder case, indirectly or directly, that photo of him smiling was not positive but Yes we do understand about funerals and celebrity eulogies..jokes/sad tales and other mish mash stories for the audience.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
big sold his publishing rights for 200k a few months before he passed to Puff
no he didn't you retard

he sold his publishing around the R2D era and was in talks to buy it back from Puffy just before he passed. I should neg you :what: