Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is why Denver winning and Malone attacking them bugged them so much. Real fans of the nba has been saying for years how trash Espn and many of these talking heads are for years. When Jokic dominated all the casuals were :ohhh: I thought you said he was overrated and worse than embiid this dude but this dude is a problem and then went on YouTube and nba podcast that have been saying that Jokic was that dude for three years now. Malone and Denver showed the emperor have no clothes and the uptick of views that a lot of the new media as draymond calls it is experiencing is because espn and fs1 has been exposed.

If I am Portland I’m telling dame we aren’t trading you for peanuts if you want to go to Miami fine just know at the very least Bam and herro will not be there
ESPN and Fox where they have voters that voted to give Joker back to back MVPs? It was really just Nick Wright calling him overrated. If anything, they gave Joker a pass and the argument was that they should be as irrational towards him as they are to everyone else. It just so happened that when they finally started to put that pressure to win on him, he had the best roster in the NBA. It worked out beautifully for him.

But to your greater point, yes people were tired of the hot take format and so you see the rise of player podcasts.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
download-63.png
“So you just got out of college?”