tenor.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Can't wait for ESPN to spin it tomorrow on some "should Dame ask for a trade"

Perk: "yes he should demand a trade to Miami"
Stephen a: "just imagining him with LeBron James, Anthony Davis should be enough to win a title"
Max Kellerman: top 5 destinations for Dame

1. Miami Heat
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. New York Knicks
4. Miami Heat
5. Golden State Warriors

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
ngl, i'd love to see us throw draymond an offer sheet

of course he'd turn into fat diaw within 6 months of signing the papers, but still it'd be a good gesture to show the city the team is actually serious
Fat Diaw helped the spurs win that 2014 chip :wow:

Go ahead and sign him so we can pick him up off waivers in 2026 and he can help Tall Tony Parker get his 2nd ring and first mvp :wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
they’ll probably get 1-2 young underutilized dudes looking to raise their value by playing on a contender… like Monk did in LA

By my estimation some of those type targets would be, in order:

Troy Brown
Lonnie walker
Cam reddish
Coby White
Will Barton
Caris Levert

Other minimum vets

Plumlee
Trey Lyles
Derick rose
Alec Burks

Re-sign: Craig, Landale, Byombo

Then they just really gotta trade Ayton and they’re set.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait for ESPN to spin it tomorrow on some "should Dame ask for a trade"

Perk: "yes he should demand a trade to Miami"
Stephen a: "just imagining him with LeBron James, Anthony Davis should be enough to win a title"
What’s sad is they’re actually dictating how fans, players, even GMs think and move. We in a post pandemic world mfers working remote the league is flourishing with Denver, Milwaukee, Toronto winning chips yet because of how these mfers cover the game we STILL bringing up thr mfin Knicks and only thinking in antiquated terms of the big name teams/markets.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
What’s sad is they’re actually dictating how fans, players, even GMs think and move. We in a post pandemic world mfers working remote the league is flourishing with Denver, Milwaukee, Toronto winning chips yet because of how these mfers cover the game we STILL bringing up thr mfin Knicks and only thinking in antiquated terms of the big name teams/markets.

This is why Denver winning and Malone attacking them bugged them so much. Real fans of the nba has been saying for years how trash Espn and many of these talking heads are for years. When Jokic dominated all the casuals were :ohhh: I thought you said he was overrated and worse than embiid this dude but this dude is a problem and then went on YouTube and nba podcast that have been saying that Jokic was that dude for three years now. Malone and Denver showed the emperor have no clothes and the uptick of views that a lot of the new media as draymond calls it is experiencing is because espn and fs1 has been exposed.

If I am Portland I’m telling dame we aren’t trading you for peanuts if you want to go to Miami fine just know at the very least Bam and herro will not be there

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
More and more as the official start of free agency draws near on Friday at 6 PM ET, league sources say they see Toronto's Fred VanVleet and Memphis' Dillon Brooks at the top of a Rockets wish list widely thought to be headlined by former Rockets All-Star James Harden.

…Sources say that the Raptors realize it will likely require an annual salary of at least $30 million (and possibly higher) to secure VanVleet's return. The Rockets, provided they miss out on Harden, are said to be ready to go to such lengths to sign away one of the last on-court connections to Toronto's title-winning team from 2018-19.

…The Rockets' interest in Brooks, meanwhile, appears to be even more clear-cut, with one league source insisting Monday that Houston should be labeled as the favorite to sign the talkative swingman whose playoff struggles and the team tension they spawned swiftly prompted the Memphis Grizzlies to move on from him.

Rockets FA will be interesting

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
By my estimation some of those type targets would be, in order:

Troy Brown
Lonnie walker
Cam reddish
Coby White
Will Barton
Caris Levert

Other minimum vets

Plumlee
Trey Lyles
Derick rose
Alec Burks

Re-sign: Craig, Landale, Byombo

Then they just really gotta trade Ayton and they’re set.
Coby is restricted and Chicago is not losing him to PHX because PHX doesn't have the money to even offer him a competitive contract.

:unimpressed:

Guys like DJJ and Javonte Green however could be on that list of yours as well.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Rockets FA will be interesting

Rockets legit holding tryouts on a nba team

FVV-KPJ-Green-Jabari-Sengun
Bench: Amen, Whitmore, Brooks, Eason….Kmart, Tate, TyTy

And the more I watch Amen and hear him talk and hear them say he’s ‘different’, the more it seems the real core should be Amen-Jabari-Sengun. They…. play the right way :pachaha:

The uncle rukus in me just does not like the combo of KPJ and green. :mjgrin: