Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So basically it’s about to be passive aggressive dame will he or won’t he ask for a trade watch.

If he does I guarantee Portland can get a better return than herro & some late 1sts

Dude don’t have a no trade clause, you ain’t calling no shots
That's what I'm saying. Some bozos will suggest "nobody will wanna go to Portland if they don't trade Dame where he wants to go." :camby:

Direct deposit works in every city. Nobody will give a fukk what happened to Dame if Portland offers them money. I don't see anybody turning down the Clippers' offers because of them trading Blake Griffin. Nobody's refusing Boston's money because they fukked over Isaiah Thomas. It's such a bullshyt talking point.

I'm telling Dame directly and everybody in the league: whoever has the best package is getting this guy.

The two teams that make sense as far as potential return and timeline are Atlanta and Minnesota, imo. KAT for Dame makes sense and some version of a Trae/Dame swap does too.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That's what I'm saying. Some bozos will suggest "nobody will wanna go to Portland if they don't trade Dame where he wants to go." :camby:

Direct deposit works in every city. Nobody will give a fukk what happened to Dame if Portland offers them money. I don't see anybody turning down the Clippers' offers because of them trading Blake Griffin. Nobody's refusing Boston's money because they fukked over Isaiah Thomas. It's such a bullshyt talking point.

I'm telling Dame directly and everybody in the league: whoever has the best package is getting this guy.

The two teams that make sense as far as potential return and timeline are Atlanta and Minnesota, imo. KAT for Dame makes sense and some version of a Trae/Dame swap does too.

It's more of the idea that agents won't want their clients dealing with certain teams. Even last Thursday you had Klutch telling teams not to draft Chris fukking Livingston.

I don't think Atlanta is trading Trae. He's too much of a draw for that fanbase.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

A KAT/Nurkic would be ass defensively and ATL trying to clear cap space to duck the luxury tax and would have no interest in Dame’s contract.

Portland doesn’t have the balls to flat out tell that to Dame and he knows it or else he wouldn’t keep dropping these subliminals like he does now.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Blazers recently placated way inferior players then Dame in trading them where they wanted to go they are gonna do the same for Dame IF this hoe actually ever gets the balls to demand a trade