Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Wait. You said Joe Tsai said doesn't want stars

What you gave is Brian Windhorst's hot take on the Nets owner and even that didn't say anything about not wanting stars. He doesn't want the situation he had and neither does Philly whether it's giving the max to Harden or LA wanting to deal with Kyrie period

Where did Tsai say he doesn't want stars? And why do the Nets keep popping up for Lillard?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Wait. You said Joe Tsai said doesn't want stars

What you gave is Brian Windhorst's hot take on the Nets owner and even that didn't say anything about not wanting stars. He doesn't want the situation he had and neither does Philly whether it's giving the max to Harden or LA wanting to deal with Kyrie period

Where did Tsai say he doesn't want stars? And why do the Nets keep popping up for Lillard?
because when you take a step back, there's not many exit strategies for Lillard.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ngl, i'd love to see us throw draymond an offer sheet

of course he'd turn into fat diaw within 6 months of signing the papers, but still it'd be a good gesture to show the city the team is actually serious

Y’all should go after Grant and Thybulle

drifter

Superstar
Daps
then Dame is kinda stuck there in the meantime.
They will try to trade for Dame if they can even though I think they shouldn't. The point being made is clearly Tsai isn't against stars like dude said if the Nets keep coming up as a possibility

Joe doesn't want the mess he had before with Harden out of shape demanding a supermax. Philly ain't giving him one and nobody but Dallas wants Kyrie so if Joe doesn't want stars then nobody but Philly, Houston and Dallas does either