Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Gafford
Muscala
Gibson

Worst C rotation in the NBA

OKC barely made the play in without a C. Who fukking cares. we are rebuilding. Make an obvious hole. Have the team underperform and when we ready to roll plug that hole. Teams need vets to teach the young players. Gallo pump faking ass got enough to teach and so does taj who has no physical gifts but became a good defender. Gaff is a back up.. the end. In my head poole is a better one that two, kuz a better three than four. Poole more competitive against pgs that twos. Look at his beef with Dame and the outcome. He been shytting on Dame since they had beef. His Rivals are ones. These older players either been to OKC or ATL or somewhere where the management has intimate knowledge of them. I don't expect to win, but expect to build something. Other than Gafford all our bigs (Peanut butter jelly, Tristan, Muscala, Gallo can shoot.

I think our FO knows what its doing, it won't unfold in one move. But teams need vets, theres not if or but about that. The question is, is it the right person? like memphis having D rose and marcus smart... shyt about to take off