Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry: Can tell they were good friends. TMac was to suppose be to Kobe, what Byrd was to Magic:francis:

Still TMac for all the disappointment was one fi the most Skilled player I saw. Dude could’ve been a top 10 player of all time with his skillset and size.

His only rival on the perimter during his time was kobe.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

:mjcry: Can tell they were good friends. TMac was to suppose be to Kobe, what Byrd was to Magic:francis:

Still TMac for all the disappointment was one fi the most Skilled player I saw. Dude could’ve been a top 10 player of all time with his skillset and size.

TMac should’ve known better. Bean was probably keeping score playing with his girls too :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The joint Nick wearing is an all-time jersey.

Chris Paul been a vet for damn near 15 years and everywhere he goes people hate him. I think the only exception was his stint in okc.
Every where he went the team improved and made the playoffs miss me with that other dumb shyt

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

They could have never been Bird & Magic. Those two started their rivalry in college. Obviously Kobe and T-Mac never went to college.