Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
@Don Homer

i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
:childplease: if he was going back to the lakers you would be saying lakers winning the chip

Breh I hate the Lakers and was rooting for the Warriors vs the Lakers in the playoffs last season

But Steph/Draymond, CP0 and Dwight all in the same locker room has the makings of a lot of drama...if you can't admit that then I don't know what to say :hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh I hate the Lakers and was rooting for the Warriors vs the Lakers in the playoffs last season

But Steph/Draymond, CP0 and Dwight all in the same locker room has the makings of a lot of drama...if you can't admit that then I don't know what to say :hubie:
They nba vets not young dudes so what are you talking about? :gucci:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The suns canceling its broadcast deal with its RSN and putting their games in local broadcast is something I wish more teams would do. Games used to be on upn when I was in high school. It reaches a broader audience.

Does any other team in the league still broadcast on local television(aka non-cable)?

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
After their two timelines experiment failed, the Warriors response is to go completely in the other direction and add ancient way past their prime players :dead:

did you reply to the wrong tweet? because isnt bruh only 22?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The most insecure GOAT ive sever seen.

The man couldnt finish a work out and leave he had to ask the school to open a curtain for him to an applause like Kermit the Frog....

probably the dumbest video + caption ive ever seen

it could be jordan mclaughlin and he would get cheers