Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There's levels. Embiid just became MVP, has carried teams and gone blow for blow with hall of famers in playoff series.

Baby bro what dimension you living in when you make a statement about carrying teams and going blow for blow in playoffs????

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Embiid hasn't done anything close in the playoffs bro.
Dude took kawhi raptors to 7 games and took the Cs to 7 this year

We can argue he should've took them further, sure, but I'm just illustrating the ocean of accomplishments between him and a guy like sengun who people will be happy if he sniffs an all star game in his career.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude took kawhi raptors to 7 games and took the Cs to 7 this year

We can argue he should've took them further, sure, but I'm just illustrating the ocean of accomplishments between him and a guy like sengun who people will be happy if he sniffs an all star game in his career.

No if you follow that series and the statistics he didnt do shyt. It was Tobias Jimmy Reddikk and thr bench who carried to game 7.

Celtics it was Harden Maxey and Tobias. He hasnt done shyt in the playoffs and is the primary reason as to why this team didnt take the next step

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I can imagine because when the season is going, the amount of content that is posted on all of their social channels is rapid. I'd be curious to see how the process is for managing all of the highlight clips and how they go about getting everything to their social team. They share their content fast too, I can see how it's a lot of work to keep up with.