Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
watching him in summer league, dude is going to be special. initially i thought he would be some energy type player but he low key has a bag. rockets got some great young talent and with ime in the fold, i have a lot more faith. stephen silas was a bottom 3 head coach of all time

I wanted him last year but I was over the top with It, cause I thought he was Paul George like to me

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

smh-no.gif

These nikkas shot 35% from the field that game lol

Still were in it down by just 3pts with 4 mins to go in the 4th.

Pierce actually gets a charge drawn on him and FOULS OUT the game. With over 4 mins to go.

Then with Pierce out, Playoff Rondo proceeded to bust their ass over the next 2 min stretch, starting at 3:45 in the 4Q.

First with a blow by layup on Evan Turner off a brush screen initiated by KG that OG Elton Brand failed to switch on effectively. Celtics go up 5.

Then on the other end, Evan makes nice cut to the basket but Thad Young fails to see and make the entry pass. Would’ve been a tough pass, so no biggie. Evan has a slight size advantage over Ray Allen so they get him the ball in the post. Evan attempts a turnaround in the post but bricks the fadeaway attempt. Sixers don’t crash the boards, Cs bigs box out and Rondo secures the rebound.

Next possession, Evan gets caught on a screen again and is forced to switch onto KG. They feed KG in the post, Brand is forced to double .. Brand doesn’t close out well when the ball gets back to Rondo and dares Rondo to shoot because he was 1/10 from 3pt in the series at that point. Rondo knocks down a long two from about 23 feet out to push the lead to 7.

On the other end, Sixers don’t really run anything effective, Thad Young bricks a long two from the elbow early in the shot clock.

Next possession, Cs get another switch off the KG screen, forcing OG Brand to check Rondo again. Ray Allen drives, creates gravity, Brand leaves Rondo open AGAIN.. and he makes them pay by knocking down an open 3 this time. JUST LIKE THAT, it’s now a 10 point lead with 2 mins to go.. BALLGAME.

Last edited: