Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well, what else can they really do?

They'll just wait for halfway decent youngins who can't secure a roster spot to shake loose.
That’s what it looks like I was thinking they would at least try to make the lineup make sense but I have no idea what they want the roster to look like not the coaching style of the new coach. I just know that the raptors have talented players but they are all just about 3/4.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Why would Mitchell leave that type of money on the table when he could easily sign that extension and then ask out after?

The bigger issue they need to figure out in the meantime is they need to get Mobley more involved and improved on the offensive end and Mitchell on the roster compounds that issue some of us mentioned when that trade went down.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would Mitchell leave that type of money on the table when he could easily sign that extension and then ask out after?

The bigger issue they need to figure out in the meantime is they need to get Mobley more involved and improved on the offensive end and Mitchell on the roster compounds that issue some of us mentioned when that trade went down.

One of those talking heads said it and I'm starting to come to the realization that we need to move Allen. Problem is they will continue to try to force it until at least the deadline.