Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Baby Jokic :wow:

But he's more athletic. He even grew a couple inches legit over the summer. He has the potential to be great. I hope Ime emphasizes his development this year.

The Rockets need to be his team.
They wasting their time trying this build around Jalen bullshyt imo…it’s clear as fukking day he’s the one.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I remember when his pops laced him with that $30M contract…lmaoooo at hearing him complain about mid-tier players being overpaid

He’s actually saying that the mid-tier players are being underpaid.

Says mid tier players are being forced to sign for vet mins. Which he is right about it’s all over the league.

And since the mid-tier players are signing vet min deals that means that the vet min- tier players like him are being completely squeezed out the league

CJ is diabolical for that one. Maybe the gravity of it will smack him across the head when he’s forced to sign a 2 year 5 mil contract in 3yrs…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s actually saying that the mid-tier players are being underpaid.

Says mid tier players are being forced to sign for vet mins. Which he is right about it’s all over the league.

And since the mid-tier players are signing vet min deals that means that the vet min- tier players like him are being completely squeezed out the league

CJ is diabolical for that one. Maybe the gravity of it will smack him across the head when he’s forced to sign a 2 year 5 mil contract in 3yrs…

oh wow…guess I’ll have to listen again…seems I mistook his position on the matter