Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjlol: man these nikkas go home after practice,what you expect in the offseason?

Im not pullin up to no nikkas wedding when I'm only there via trade :manny: weddings be WACK as fukk

Bun B passing out trill burgers seems INFINITELY better :russ:
Bun B going from performing at sold out crowds at rodeos earlier this year to selling burgers at a travis scott concert has me feeling a certain way :jbhmm:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bun B going from performing at sold out crowds at rodeos earlier this year to selling burgers at a travis scott concert has me feeling a certain way :jbhmm:
If you never had a Trill burger you should shut yo ass up… Bun diversified his bonds.. most successful artist do

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If you never had a Trill burger you should shut yo ass up… Bun diversified his bonds.. most successful artist do
I think you misinterpreted what I meant, I wasn't dissing bun

I'm moreso speaking to the fact that I must be old as hell because there was a time where you damn near couldn't have a concert in texas as a big artist without bun performing in some capacity, that vid almost don't even feel real to me :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just saw spitta post this

So yeah definitely looks like a full court press promo run

As long as Bun don’t make it a national chain and keep it local to Houston, Dallas and San Antonio that shyt will successful for a long time… if he nationalize it then it’s a wrap it wil fizzle out