:skip: So he's not Shawn Marion?
alonzo-mourning.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The problem that Harden faces is that even if he forces his way out of Philly and goes elsewhere, history says that he’s going to show up short in the playoffs and last years run isn’t going to change that.

He would still get the chance to show that he can still be an offensive juggernaut if he went to the Clippers based on Kawhi/PG health, but he’ll still be in the same situation he’s in now in looking for the bag once he flames out again when it matters most. It’s why Houston would have been the perfect situation for him as he would have gotten his money and his playoff performance conversation would have been over.

All of this could have been avoided had he just did what his peers after him have done in taking the money and then forcing their way out after.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
its interesting how he's never discussed. Draymond is Shawn marion with a worse jumper, better passing and less athleticism.

:heh:

I always laugh when dudes make these types of comps. If you gotta highlight that many differences, just find another player

Draymond is a 4-5. Marion as a 3-4. They literally have nothing in common :pachaha:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:heh:

I always laugh when dudes make these types of comps. If you gotta highlight that many differences, just find another player

Draymond is a 4-5. Marion as a 3-4. They literally have nothing in common :pachaha:
there's is overlap in how they are "glue guys" for the teams they were on. you are correct that they are not a 1:1 comparison. i fumbled :hubie:

and its more so how they guarded multiple positions. regardless i feel like marion doesnt get his props like that

Last edited: