| Stat | Patrick Williams | De'Andre Hunter |
|---|---|---|
| Defensive RAPTOR | +2.8 | +1.4 |
| Defensive Box Plus/Minus | 1.3 | 0.6 |
| Defensive Win Shares | 0.2 | 0.1 |
| Defensive Rating | 109.0 | 111.4 |
| Opponent Field Goal Percentage | 45.3% | 46.1% |
| Opponent 3-Point Percentage | 34.0% | 35.3% |

As you can see, Williams had slightly better advanced defensive stats than Hunter in the 2022 season. He had a higher Defensive RAPTOR, Defensive Box Plus/Minus, Defensive Win Shares, and Defensive Rating. He also allowed opponents to shoot a lower field goal percentage and 3-point percentage than Hunter.

However, it is important to note that these are just advanced stats, and they do not tell the whole story. Hunter is a very good defender in his own right, and he has the potential to be even better in the future. Williams is also a young player who is still developing, so it is possible that he will improve his defensive stats even further in the years to come.

Overall, both Williams and Hunter are very good defenders, and they are both important pieces to their respective teams. It will be interesting to see how they develop in the years to come.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Morey is out of his mind
:mjlol:

Hell yeah he is because at this point I’m not even certain Harden is an allstar level player. This just means he’s not trading him unless he gets an offer he likes. I’m not sure what the clippers are offering but id assume that Powell/Mann/Morris would be a good deal for the 76ers if Harden really wants out.

They could than move Maxey to PG or maybe even package him with some other deals and swing for Dame.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Hell yeah he is because at this point I’m not even certain Harden is an allstar level player. This just means he’s not trading him unless he gets an offer he likes. I’m not sure what the clippers are offering but id assume that Powell/Mann/Morris would be a good deal for the 76ers if Harden really wants out.

They could than move Maxey to PG or maybe even package him with some other deals and swing for Dame.
Lol at harden not being an all-star level player :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at harden not being an all-star level player :snoop:

I mean let’s look at him right now at his current stage. Is he worth an allstar player? On the 76ers or Clippers with his current production is he an allstar? At this point I’m not sure. He’s definitely arguable but what current Allstar are you willing to trade for him?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I mean let’s look at him right now at his current stage. Is he worth an allstar player? On the 76ers or Clippers with his current production is he an allstar? At this point I’m not sure. He’s definitely arguable but what current Allstar are you willing to trade for him?
fukk no

Why would any team want Harden that shyt is baffling to me

Dude scammed his way to an MVP in a popcorn system with the ultimate popcorn coach

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Reduced his roll and still led the league in assist while averaging 20pts. More than capable of taking over a game. Embiid is still a child and Maxey is not that nikka (...yet) regardless of what philly thinks. That being said, trade harden and embiid :yeshrug: