Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She don’t know shyt about basketball she’s Paul Allen’s sister

She don’t know shyt and she won’t sell the team
She has to sell the team and the Seahawks at some point and time per her brother's will, but I don't think that there is an actual date. It doesn't help that the bread is going to charity anyways and I don't believe she has a stake it in, so I don't think she's in a rush to do it.

It's a weird situation that franchise is in and almost like Dame is going to end up blatantly saying that he wants out for them to move him.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
She has to sell the team and the Seahawks at some point and time per her brother's will, but I don't think that there is an actual date. It doesn't help that the bread is going to charity anyways and I don't believe she has a stake it in, so I don't think she's in a rush to do it.

It's a weird situation that franchise is in and almost like Dame is going to end up blatantly saying that he wants out for them to move him.
And Dame wants to just stay there and score his meaningless points instead of putting himself in position to play meaningful games

Terrible.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
And Dame wants to just stay there and score his meaningless points instead of putting himself in position to play meaningful games

Terrible.

As I bring up everytime, there is no team you can trade Dame too that's a championship contender;
Considering how much he makes and how much you would have to give up to match salaries

This was always going to be his outcome. Might as well stay there and lose

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
As I bring up everytime, there is no team you can trade Dame too that's a championship contender;
Considering how much he makes and how much you would have to give up to match salaries

This was always going to be his outcome. Might as well stay there and lose
Yeah thats the issue with him and Beal

Their contracts are ridiculous

Dame gonna have to stay where is now that I think about

Beal too

:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That man wanted to go home with his horses and y'all got him partying for days straight. If he comes back in luka shape they better not say shyt. :pachaha:

don’t seem like that man is interested in going to serbia anytime soon :troll: lmaoooo