Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it any real smoke to some of these trade rumors (KAT, Lavine, Ayton, Williamson, Dame, Young, Demar, etc) or is this the usual offseason trade click bait talk to keep computers putin?

I am looking at the pelicans and it would not strike me as strange if they decided to move on from zion.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is it any real smoke to some of these trade rumors (KAT, Lavine, Ayton, Williamson, Dame, Young, Demar, etc) or is this the usual offseason trade click bait talk to keep computers putin?

I am looking at the pelicans and it would not strike me as strange if they decided to move on from zion.
I think there's some truth to the Lavine/Demar rumors as they're essentially a treadmill team and free to tank now that they don't owe Orlando those picks for Vuce.

I also believe that Minny/ATL have at least had conversations about KAT for Young or Murray as the deal sort of makes sense for both teams.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I think there's some truth to the Lavine/Demar rumors as they're essentially a treadmill team and free to tank now that they don't owe Orlando those picks for Vuce.

I also believe that Minny/ATL have at least had conversations about KAT for Young or Murray as the deal sort of makes sense for both teams.
What was that website you had for getting by pay walls? I know off topic.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Assuming Vincent would be gone in this scenario but they could build a really talent rich squad if they can get that Beal deal done