Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps

2 things at play.

1- We’re spoiled by lebron. We now subconsciously expect every player to be able to do every thing. You gotta handle , playmake, and play defense.

2- attack of the causals. When there’s a low hanging fruit topic, nggs converge on it and blow it out of proportion bc it’s easy

Man averaged 27 a game as a 2nd option. I don’t wanna hear shyt about his offensive game. Get a point guard, that’s how you fix that. It’s not his fault there’s no more pure PGs left

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You nikkas really fascinate me

How you know he ain’t got sources you fake know it all message board ass nikka

You work in the league?

You work for Fox?

:mjlol:
How you know he do got sources?

You heard some cracka the color of freeze dried beef jerky say something about an nba player and hopped on the internet to defend his honor.

Where did you post this from? Ric Bucher front porch dressed in military fatigues?

Do you REALLY think somebody told Ric this bullshyt?

"Hey Rich. I just wanted to set the record straight. I know there has been all this talk this off season about Zion developing a floater. I wanted you to be the first one to know. IT AINT HAPPENING. He aint got NO INTEREST in developing a floater. So whoever it is who is writing up all these stories about Zion unleashing a floater this year. THEY WRONG."

fukking retards in here believing some dude who has spent his career being wrong about almost everything has "sources." :mjlol:

Imagine "sources" running to tell somebody about a floater. What an oddly specific shot to mention. Who in the fukk is even thinking that a nikka thats 6 "6", weights 300 pounds and literally jumps out his sneakers should have a soft ass danty push shot that gently falls through the basket so softly the nets dont even move.:mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Soooo they gonna let Bridges AND Pj hit the market :wtf:…. In an era where hardly anyone hits the market? And they might literally be the only projected starters available 25 n under? Yea them nggas not Re-signing. This is a fumble

Charlotte is about to be a test dummy and case study for why you extend your guys. You’re not just paying for them, you’re paying for the void left and cost to go find a replacement, which you basically cant. Some young team with no money on the books will send them a bag whether it’s Portland, DC, Utah, San Antonio, etc

All while Brandon Miller just might be ass. :martin:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Bagley or Bogdanovic probably getting dealt at some point. Stewart will be starting PF
I don't see the problem. That's pocket change compared to the contracts handed out this year and every year for the last like 5-10 years. That's an easily moveable contract if needed, but what Stewart brings is valuable on any team. It's evident by the fact he's gotten reupped for more than Bagley and before Wiseman. Those dudes are truthfully trade fodder anyway as their archetype is a dying one in today's league. Still, that Bagley contract is another easily moveable one, so nothing to trip out about.