Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tons of players have attitude problems

His rep for putting up big numbers with little impact is hurting him more.
Dallas went on their biggest winning streak when he started….
If Wood was smart he'd sign a deal with a title contender where he could start and thrive (LAL, LAC, Philly,etc....)....Get stronger during the offseason, work on his defense/post-game, then help a team make a deep playoff run...His value would skyrocket.
no contender goin start him….

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
If Wood was smart he'd sign a deal with a title contender where he could start and thrive (LAL, LAC, Philly,etc....)....Get stronger during the offseason, work on his defense/post-game, then help a team make a deep playoff run...His value would skyrocket.
:manny: Breh can back up Randle. We'll take him on Tape.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Never. Because he is a scam artist. He just going to collect picks, draft young players, have them cycle out of OKC, and be like "they don't want to sign here." Putting together and KEEPING a good roster together is hard. It takes talent. It takes skill. These are things Sam Presti doesn't have at his job. He just going to perpetually be in "rebuilding mode".
Based on what :heh: He tore his team down went back to the playoffs when idiots said CP was washed ..swung a deal to get a star in SGA when people thought he was just a throw in with the PG deal and has steadily built a young talented squad that has gotten better every season and nearly made the playoffs last year even with their top pick being out the whole year … wtf are you even talking about

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Y'all gotta stop listing the Clippers as title contenders!
:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Based on what :heh: He tore his team down went back to the playoffs when idiots said CP was washed ..swung a deal to get a star in SGA when people thought he was just a throw in with the PG deal and has steadily built a young talented squad that has gotten better every season and nearly made the playoffs last year even with their top pick being out the whole year … wtf are you even talking about
This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Chris Paul had a great year, got okc to the playoffs...and presti decided to trade him cause all that winning shyt is to hard for him:pachaha:. They could have ran it back and made the playoffs again, but Presti said nah I got to get Chris up out of here he winning to much:pachaha:. That's a perfect example of who Presti is. Make the playoffs...then blow it up, cause blowing it up is WAY easier than trying to build onto a playoff team.

"Swung a deal to get a star in SGA". nikka WHAT :mjlol:. Kawhi said he wasn't coming to LA unless they got PG and Presti is the guy who had PG. That's it. He didn't "work the phones". He didn't "negotiate". The clippers said what will it take to get PG, Presti said everything you got, and they said fine. That's it. This is exactly what I am talking about, giving this dude credit for just being at the right place at the right time. He "swung a deal." :mjlol:. What you think the deal would have looked like if he didn't have Paul George? You think he could have convinced the clippers to take Chris Paul in the trade instead, if he was still on the team? And SGA was the number 11 pick:mjlol:. Turned out to be a great player but you trying to make it seem like trading for the 11th pick is unheard of or some shyt.

"They steadily improved?" THEY WON 22 GAMES and then 24 GAMES? They were the worst team in basketball :mjlol:. He "steadily improved" from being the worst team in basketball? I guess we need to throw this cracka a parade huh:mjlol:. Over a 2 year span I watched Pop let all his veteran players leave, trade his starting back court, trade his starting center, trade his backup shooting guard, got almost nothing but draft picks back so he didn't even replace the players, start a fukking rookie power forward at POINT GUARD cause he was trying to lose every fukking game he could...and all he could do was match the 2020 thunder.:mjlol: That's utterly ridiculous.:mjlol:

"He built a young talented squad"? What the fukk else are you supposed to do when you have the number 12 pick, the number 2 pick, the number 6 pick,, the number 12 pick AGAIN? Presti has drafted in the lottery about as many times in the last 3 years as the San Antoino spurs have drafted in the lottery in the last 2 decades. You guys are always trying to give some cac credit for doing his job. :mjlol:. "Presti built a young talented squad by repeatedly picking in the lottery every year." No shyt...so does damn near every team in the league except for Washington and Phoenix:mjlol:.

The point of basketball is to win. Presti didn't HAVE to trade Westbrook and PG, cause they were making the playoffs every year? But what did he do? Presti didn't HAVE to trade Chris Paul, cause they made the playoffs the one year he was there? But what did he do? He didn't HAVE to gut the team, he could have traded those players for other good established players, but what did he do? He could have traded some of these picks in for some better players...has he? He could have signed some veteran players in the off season cause aint nobody on okc team making any real money but SGA? Who did he sign? Oh I know what he did...he traded for Oladipo who going to spend all year rehabbing and never play for the Thunder cause all he cared about was reaching the salary floor? Oh I know what else he did, he traded for Davis Bertans, one of the worst contracts in the entire nba cause all he cared about was reaching the salary floor.:mjlol:. Has Sam Presti singed ANY good players in the last 3 years?

Thats EXACTLY who Presti is. I got a young team that almost had a winning record for the FIRST TIME in 3 years...let me trade for a dude who won't play for us and a dude who is one of the flat out worst players in the league cause the new cba forces me to spend money:mjlol:. Pathetic.

The worst of the worst. The James Harden of GM's. This dude works exactly one day a season. :mjlol:

Year 3 of a rebuild and Davis Bertans is the second highest paid player on the team. Chet is the 4th. Man get the fukk out of here:mjlol:. Year fukking 3 and he pulling this shyt. Aint no way them hick ass owners in OKC care about basketball letting someone get away with this. Imagine the owner asking Presti so what moves did we make in the off season and Presti says " we traded for a guy who won't ever play here cause he going ot rehab all year".

Oladipo knees so bad Timothy McVeigh couldn't blow them up again and OKC fukking traded for this dude :mjlol:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Chris Paul had a great year, got okc to the playoffs...and presti decided to trade him cause all that winning shyt is to hard for him:pachaha:. They could have ran it back and made the playoffs again, but Presti said nah I got to get Chris up out of here he winning to much:pachaha:. That's a perfect example of who Presti is. Make the playoffs...then blow it up, cause blowing it up is WAY easier than trying to build onto a playoff team.

"Swung a deal to get a star in SGA". nikka WHAT :mjlol:. Kawhi said he wasn't coming to LA unless they got PG and Presti is the guy who had PG. That's it. He didn't "work the phones". He didn't "negotiate". The clippers said what will it take to get PG, Presti said everything you got, and they said fine. That's it. This is exactly what I am talking about, giving this dude credit for just being at the right place at the right time. He "swung a deal." :mjlol:. What you think the deal would have looked like if he didn't have Paul George? You think he could have convinced the clippers to take Chris Paul in the trade instead, if he was still on the team? And SGA was the number 11 pick:mjlol:. Turned out to be a great player but you trying to make it seem like trading for the 11th pick is unheard of or some shyt.

"They steadily improved?" THEY WON 22 GAMES and then 24 GAMES? They were the worst team in basketball :mjlol:. He "steadily improved" from being the worst team in basketball? I guess we need to throw this cracka a parade huh:mjlol:. Over a 2 year span I watched Pop let all his veteran players leave, trade his starting back court, trade his starting center, trade his backup shooting guard, got almost nothing but draft picks back so he didn't even replace the players, start a fukking rookie power forward at POINT GUARD cause he was trying to lose every fukking game he could...and all he could do was match the 2020 thunder.:mjlol: That's utterly ridiculous.:mjlol:

"He built a young talented squad"? What the fukk else are you supposed to do when you have the number 12 pick, the number 2 pick, the number 6 pick,, the number 12 pick AGAIN? Presti has drafted in the lottery about as many times in the last 3 years as the San Antoino spurs have drafted in the lottery in the last 2 decades. You guys are always trying to give some cac credit for doing his job. :mjlol:. "Presti built a young talented squad by repeatedly picking in the lottery every year." No shyt...so does damn near every team in the league except for Washington and Phoenix:mjlol:.

The point of basketball is to win. Presti didn't HAVE to trade Westbrook and PG, cause they were making the playoffs every year? But what did he do? Presti didn't HAVE to trade Chris Paul, cause they made the playoffs the one year he was there? But what did he do? He didn't HAVE to gut the team, he could have traded those players for other good established players, but what did he do? He could have traded some of these picks in for some better players...has he? He could have signed some veteran players in the off season cause aint nobody on okc team making any real money but SGA? Who did he sign? Oh I know what he did...he traded for Oladipo who going to spend all year rehabbing and never play for the Thunder cause all he cared about was reaching the salary floor? Oh I know what else he did, he traded for Davis Bertans, one of the worst contracts in the entire nba cause all he cared about was reaching the salary floor.:mjlol:. Has Sam Presti singed ANY good players in the last 3 years?

Thats EXACTLY who Presti is. I got a young team that almost had a winning record for the FIRST TIME in 3 years...let me trade for a dude who won't play for us and a dude who is one of the flat out worst players in the league cause the new cba forces me to spend money:mjlol:. Pathetic.

The worst of the worst. The James Harden of GM's. This dude works exactly one day a season. :mjlol:

Year 3 of a rebuild and Davis Bertans is the second highest paid player on the team. Chet is the 4th. Man get the fukk out of here:mjlol:. Year fukking 3 and he pulling this shyt. Aint no way them hick ass owners in OKC care about basketball letting someone get away with this. Imagine the owner asking Presti so what moves did we make in the off season and Presti says " we traded for a guy who won't ever play here cause he going ot rehab all year".

Oladipo knees so bad Timothy McVeigh couldn't blow them up again and OKC fukking traded for this dude :mjlol:

So...ponzi scheme. Lol.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Lmao ain’t nobody reading this long winded wall of rambling text nikka …. I already explained to you why you made no sense and you come with this?

:mjlol:

nikka rebuilt his team has an all nba player and already had his team at nearly .500 while missing their top draft pick for a whole season …FOH with this goofy shyt bruh

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Why not Denver, Phoenix, Boston, or Miami?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I feel like OKC goin be the team that Brooklyn unloads Simmons on and Presti is going get to a grand haul of draft picks.

They literally take on almost every bad contract or unwanted contracts .

When is Presti goin to consolidate and try to compete?

Unless they just really want to get out of that money a year earlier for whatever reason there isn't much there :manny:

Would have to take on Bertans, Dipo, Gay, TyTy & Garbuba