Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I feel like OKC goin be the team that Brooklyn unloads Simmons on and Presti is going get to a grand haul of draft picks.

They literally take on almost every bad contract or unwanted contracts .

When is Presti goin to consolidate and try to compete?

Never. Goal ain't to win titles b

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I didn’t play 14 but every year there are definitely players in 2k who are way better than they are or their ratings would indicate…I was saying the other day that ben simmons is ridiculous in 23…he’s like a 6'10 kyrie with how he finishes at the basket…I never have to rely on his shooting…if I can take it to the basket with him, he’s gonna dunk it/lay it in most times, or have 2-3 players converge on him where he can kick it out to a WIDE open shooter…and bcuz of his size/speed I can have him cheat on defense and help out…almost got a quadruple double with him once but fell short on blocks…mighta had like 7-8…he’s nasty in that game :banderas:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I feel like OKC goin be the team that Brooklyn unloads Simmons on and Presti is going get to a grand haul of draft picks.

They literally take on almost every bad contract or unwanted contracts .

When is Presti goin to consolidate and try to compete?
Never. Because he is a scam artist. He just going to collect picks, draft young players, have them cycle out of OKC, and be like "they don't want to sign here." Putting together and KEEPING a good roster together is hard. It takes talent. It takes skill. These are things Sam Presti doesn't have at his job. He just going to perpetually be in "rebuilding mode".

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never. Because he is a scam artist. He just going to collect picks, draft young players, have them cycle out of OKC, and be like "they don't want to sign here." Putting together and KEEPING a good roster together is hard. It takes talent. It takes skill. These are things Sam Presti doesn't have at his job. He just going to perpetually be in "rebuilding mode".
He’s hit on most of his picks too recently. OKC fans goin riot if he trade SGA away for a package.