Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like OKC goin be the team that Brooklyn unloads Simmons on and Presti is going get to a grand haul of draft picks.

They literally take on almost every bad contract or unwanted contracts .

When is Presti goin to consolidate and try to compete?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like OKC goin be the team that Brooklyn unloads Simmons on and Presti is going get to a grand haul of draft picks.

If Chet actually produces this season & makes an impact he’ll be forced to compete

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Chet actually produces this season & makes an impact he’ll be forced to compete
I don’t know….. that’s the one criticism that OKC fans have of him. He jsut keeps holding his cards back until the game is over. Never making an agressive moves. If he really wanted to , he could bring in two stars with their assets. But I do. Agree that growing a contender organically is the best approach.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Brooks won the war

Took right out of the patrick beverley playbook, had he not been talking shyt, he might've been forgotten. Hell of a gamble but he did good.

Even with the tank in place they are outperforming the tank. So he'll have to soon before this wave of 2nd contracts hit.

Honestly if I'm a top upcoming FA I look really hard at them, that could be a future goldmine, especially as LeBron and KD get older, Giannis is in the East..

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t know….. that’s the one criticism that OKC fans have of him. He jsut keeps holding his cards back until the game is over. Never making an agressive moves. If he really wanted to , he could bring in two stars with their assets. But I do. Agree that growing a contender organically is the best approach.
I don't think anything is out there but Dame and Harden, neither meshes with Shai so it doesn't make sense

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

SGA soon start barking.

Bring some people in, he's ready to win now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

As soon as they decided to move that team out of OKC…