Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The Knicks have been shopping those picks for a bit it seems. I don’t think the picks are as valuable as we’d like to think.
been saying it forever.

The picks they got from other teams sounds great in a bundle, til you realize those picks don't mean anything in of themselves.

OKC swapping 3 trash ass picks for #11 (Ousmane Dieng) could be a nothingburger, but the value was straight up robbery.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
"Role players"

Ya nikkas so basic and cliche with this shyt

Quickley shot 45% (Idk where you're getting this 38% and 35% from the field shyt from) he has improved as a finisher every season he's been in the league as he's improved his core strength (he's coming off his third damn season in the league) he is well above average from floater range, his %'s are to be taken with a grain of salt anyway because of his shot profile (the same way a player like FVV or Chauncey Billups %'s should be taken with a grain of salt, high volume of threes), he's one of the rangiest players in the league he makes deep bombs and takes his fair share of unassisted triples. Even when his shot isn't falling he still has an impact because he spaces the court that alone makes players around him better and its part of his value. Dennis fukking Shroeder does not do that. This guy is worth $20M a season under the new CBA and is capable of starting on many teams his potential is honestly untapped. He just turned 24 and he might be too good for his role we might have to trade him.

His defense last season as per every metric was above average if you watch him play he is constantly pestering, helping, and using his long arms to disrupt the passing lanes. He is an invaluable part of our team and without him we may have not even made the playoffs because he was a well above average PG in his spot starts.

What "oversized role" do Marcus Smart and Dillon Brooks have? They are your typical players that every championship team has had. What? They take bad shots sometimes? What they ain't shyt because their teams haven't won chips, man please. NBA fans are the worst.
the biggest issue with IQ is that for a PG he isn't much of a willing passer, which is what teams are gonna want if they trade for him. The team who trades for Quickley and gives him a massive extension won't be satisfied with his 6th man role. They're gonna want more.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
the biggest issue with IQ is that for a PG he isn't much of a willing passer, which is what teams are gonna want if they trade for him. The team who trades for Quickley and gives him a massive extension won't be satisfied with his 6th man role. They're gonna want more.
Man I just hope my nıgga gets traded from that hoe ass team.