Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Y’all crazy as fukk if you’re cool with your team giving Sabonis that :mjlol:

No fukkin way. I wouldn’t give a nikka 200 mil unless they’ve won a title, MVP or they are a generational player
What's the alternative for the Kings? Let him leave? You don't trade Haliburton for Sabonis just to let him walk.
We all watched him get hoed against GS. They left him open and he was bricking them shyts :mjlol:
The entire team was bricking open shots.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We all watched him get hoed against GS. They left him open and he was bricking them shyts :mjlol:
It happens. We seen bron get swept too, and miss wide open shots. What's your point?

Nobody is begging to go to Sacrefukkinmento, they got money to spend, why not spend it on somebody already there

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
What's the alternative for the Kings? Let him leave? You don't trade Haliburton for Sabonis just to let him walk.

The entire team was bricking open shots.
Right but the scouting report basically said we’ll live if he’s shooting outside 15 feet. They had to pay him but idk about that much now
It happens. We seen bron get swept too, and miss wide open shots. What's your point?

Nobody is begging to go to Sacrefukkinmento, they got money to spend, why not spend it on somebody already there
What does Bron have to do with it? I’m a KD stan (and he’s got two rings and two finals MVPs before y’all even start :umad:)

Bron got four rings and four finals MVPs anyways and he wasn’t getting forgotten outside of the paint either. Sacramento had to pay him bc he was half of their playmaking and offense, but all I’m saying is don’t do that about his shooting and over-inflating his worth :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Lol they're regretting this bullshyt contract before the ink even dries :deadrose:
Easily the worst contract handed out this offseason
If he gets moved eventually it's gonna be a Bradley Beal like return. No chance any team is giving something good for that deal

Blazers front office: "Another trade candidate to monitor down the line will be Jerami Grant..."

Rest of the NBA:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So what?

Who hasn't had a bad series? He's not a shooter...Kevon Looney destroyed everyone on the boards in the playoffs he was dead ass averaging 18.8 rebounds per 36 minutes in the 'offs. It's called gameplanning, matchups, circumstances (I wonder how a paint dominant player would benefit from his team shooting better than 30 fukking % from three in a series) that was dude first time in the playoffs as a featured player like that.

Again SOMEONE has to lose :snoop:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These debate shows really have ruined nggas. Yea, don’t sign sabonis. Let him walk bc you don’t play that underperforming playoff shyt :ufdup:

So now you’ll have cap space :obama:

….Space that no one will give af about, so now you’ll be forced to sign cam reddish and Lonnie walker to 100 million in contracts since you have to meet the 90% threshold :beli:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So what?

Who hasn't had a bad series? He's not a shooter...Kevon Looney destroyed everyone on the boards in the playoffs he was dead ass averaging 18.8 rebounds per 36 minutes in the 'offs. It's called gameplanning, matchups, circumstances (I wonder how a paint dominant player would benefit from his team shooting better than 30 fukking % from three in a series) that was dude first time in the playoffs as a featured player like that.

Again SOMEONE has to lose :snoop:

Let these nggas tell it how many good players do we even have in the league!!? :heh:

Embiid went out like a bytch
Jaylen brown couldn’t pick up the slack for Tatum :hhh:
AD and Bron got swept
KD and Book did all that just to lose
Giannis lost to G leaguers :scust:
Ja GOoD iN tHe WeSt

The elephant in the room is roasting players is now the casual’s safe place. You can not know shyt about the game, just roast players and you’ll blend right in