Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
you make things the fukk up for narrative purposes.
ja morants max kicked this year. jaren jackson big money deal been on the books since last year. they just maxed bane
they combined tyus and dillon brooks into one contract with the marcus smart move with him being an all nba defender + pg...cause they werent gonna by tyus either.
faciliating a sign and trade with dillon brooks just means taking on money anyway....when ja just got a 25 million dollar spike in pay.
[/QUOTE]
They are a good 25 below the luxury tax apron. They had room to re-sign him if they wanted to. And just cause they bring in Smart doesn’t mean they’d just willingly give up on another asset. I don’t even know what the rest of that shyt you typed said. Pay attention to the squiggly red lines under your posts before clicking that post reply button.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
they really changing out everything in houston. at least they're acknowledging how fukked up the whole situation was
Got half the young nikkas out of there. They were hardcore “the process” level tanking the last 3 years. They were fukked up financially and draft capital wise from the Harden era moves. Now that OKC owns their future picks it’s time to get serious. Silas never had a chance

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jeff Green getting paid more than Russ is crazy and I like Jeff Green.
Is it crazy? All of these nikkas was saying Russ value was tanking during the Lakers stint. Then the Clippers gave him freedom to be Russ. They can only afford what they can afford

Based on him making the brain dead decision to first come back to the Lakers, I don't think there is an accurate value of what Russ is as a player since Russ's own decision making has to come into play