Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really didn't Bizzy was the backup center biggest Landale struggled against bigger centers. He doesn't rim protect and was supposed to be a stretch big but he doesn't hit any of his threes.
Oh Jock’s ultimately an NPC but I thought he was alright in the playoffs, even closed a game over Ayton against Denver that they ended up winning.

Biyombo was fine too but he can’t hit FTs. Wonder what the numbers for Eubanks are in that area

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

LMAO

THE COLI IS FULL OF IDIOTS.

DUDE WAS 2ND TEAM ALL DEFENSE.

:devil:
:evil:

That's my whole point. Teams don't just willingly let go of talent like that unless he really was a complete pain in the ass to deal with behind the scenes. I don't give a fukk about media reports or anything I judge by the actions of the team that had him. At the very least they'd re-sign him just to have a trade asset. For them to just wash their hands on him something had to be up. And that's in a contract year, If I'm a GM I'd absolutely take a flyer on him and see if he got a bad rap. I damn sure wouldn't be giving him a 4 year deal worth 20 million a year. It's questionable if he's worth that much even if he was a model teammate.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
[/QUOTE]
That's my whole point. Teams don't just willingly let go of talent like that unless he really was a complete pain in the ass to deal with behind the scenes. I don't give a fukk about media reports or anything I judge by the actions of the team that had him. At the very least they'd re-sign him just to have a trade asset. For them to just wash their hands on him something had to be up. And that's in a contract year, If I'm a GM I'd absolutely take a flyer on him and see if he got a bad rap. I damn sure wouldn't be giving him a 4 year deal worth 20 million a year. It's questionable if he's worth that much even if he was a model teammate.
you make things the fukk up for narrative purposes.
ja morants max kicked this year. jaren jackson big money deal been on the books since last year. they just maxed bane
they combined tyus and dillon brooks into one contract with the marcus smart move with him being an all nba defender + pg...cause they werent gonna by tyus either.
faciliating a sign and trade with dillon brooks just means taking on money anyway....when ja just got a 25 million dollar spike in pay.