Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Why would looking for a star in return for Dame?

Thats just silly…they should be on their OKC just looking to stockpile picks. Their rebuild already is looking good. Just tear down and work on these young kids timeline

I took it as meaning they want a haul that you would get when trading a star, not that they wanted a star in return.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's crazy how media/sports journalism still has the ability to sway public perception of a player

Was at the barber shop literally having a debate with a fellow bulls fan trying to explain to me why he wouldn't trade for Ja morant?!?! Kept citing his off court issues smh I said this is how teams like the Lakers keep getting guys for cheap. I thought as a society we were beyond letting media persuade our opinions smh

I've been saying this about Kyrie for the past year.

All my colleagues are white and look at Kyrie like he's devil and who Kyrie is as person and a player is drastically different than the perception he has within the media.

Beal was one of the most sought after trade candidates over the last month and he's actually played less games than Kyrie over the past 3 seasons. I did a poll on twitter which player would you rather have and nearly 60% of the people said they'd rather have Beal.