Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
brooks for 4/80 without jjj behind him is a hell of a thing to gamble on :francis: houston needs actual professionals in the building tho so it is what it is
How much of a professional is Brooks though if his previous team flat out say "nah not worth the headache" and didn't even attempt to negotiate with him? He was said to be immature as hell behind the scenes and on the court the way he guns shows no discipline.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering what they spent and who they spent it on, I agree.

Had to have been udoka who wanted nothing to do with him.
It was clear that Udoka wasn’t big on Harden… makes sense with the way he ran his offense a defense in Boston, harden doesn’t fit the puzzle on either side

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How much of a professional is Brooks though if his previous team flat out say "nah not worth the headache" and didn't even attempt to negotiate with him? He was said to be immature as hell behind the scenes and on the court the way he guns shows no discipline.
lets be real memphis scapegoated the shyt out brooks

for them to call out brooks but give ja mid-season summer camp vacation to a 'counselor' only to watch the guy get suspended after lying in the commissioners face.... memphis can't be taken too seriously

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's crazy how media/sports journalism still has the ability to sway public perception of a player

Was at the barber shop literally having a debate with a fellow bulls fan trying to explain to me why he wouldn't trade for Ja morant?!?! Kept citing his off court issues smh I said this is how teams like the Lakers keep getting guys for cheap. I thought as a society we were beyond letting media persuade our opinions smh

THAT WAS ALL KLUTCH SPORTS
MEDIA PROPAGANDA.

nikkaS THOUGHT THEY
WERE GONNA RUN DUDE
OUT THE LEAGUE BECAUSE
HE GOT UNDER BRONS SKIN.
:devil:
:evil:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
lets be real memphis scapegoated the shyt out brooks

for them to call out brooks but give ja mid-season summer camp vacation to a 'counselor' only to watch the guy get suspended after lying in the commissioners face.... memphis can't be taken too seriously

Isn't that what you are supposed to do?

Braman

Superstar
Daps

He also has sex with transsexuals :skip: :heh:

It’s insane/hilarious that everyone is just so ’grown’ and politically correct to overlook that