Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Dame held his water to make sure Grant got paid and then requested a trade
:salute:
He got some bytch made tendencies but thats a solid move right there :salute:

Got his mans paid, going to go to the team he wants, not going to try and keep the high lottery pick guards portland drafted down like a lot of superstar players have done in the past. :salute:

How could you hate on it ?
Breh that's fukked up. I'm sure Portland wouldn't have signed him to those many years if they new Dame was requesting a trade.

That's fukking with their cap down the line.

If I'm Portland, I rescind the offer if it's not signed or maybe a sign and trade.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Breh that's fukked up. I'm sure Portland wouldn't have signed him to those many years if they new Dame was requesting a trade.

That's fukking with their cap down the line.

If I'm Portland, I rescind the offer if it's not signed or maybe a sign and trade.
Who didn't know dame would request a trade after the draft? :dwillhuh: we not talking about random niccas in a webforum or Twitter, we're talking team execs, scouts, agents, and actual insiders. A handful of these niccas knew pleighboi

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Who didn't know dame would request a trade after the draft? :dwillhuh: we not talking about random niccas in a webforum or Twitter, we're talking team execs, scouts, agents, and actual insiders. A handful of these niccas knew pleighboi
He must have given them some feeling one way or the other in that meeting they had.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He must have given them some feeling one way or the other in that meeting they had.

They shouldn’t have needed a ‘feeling’. This situation has LONG shifted from ‘Dame should want out’ to now…’Portland should want Dame gone’.

Their roster is rivaling OKC/Houstonn in terms of young hitters. Scoot is potentially generational and they lucked up to get him at 3. Their dumb ass should have pushed the button before Dame even opened his mouth. Instead, they played a game of chicken to not be the bad guy. They paid 150 million for it