Veteran
Daps

Trent D'Arby bout to get paid

5yV_el.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched yesterday that Bobby Marks said teams are literally FORCED to use 90% of their cap before the beginning of the season

Maybe that made them panic :francis: :mjlol:
Hasn’t it been like that for a while now? I remember hearing how the Knicks had all that cap space and ended up having to use it on Randle and those guys

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hasn’t it been like that for a while now? I remember hearing how the Knicks had all that cap space and ended up having to use it on Randle and those guys

Just my guess, but it could have been that all the players that got signed today were probably the Rockets' first choice. And they can't add low priced players because they have such huge cap space. They see the free agents dwindling and said "fukk it, we gotta pay this guy :snoop:"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I watched yesterday that Bobby Marks said teams are literally FORCED to use 90% of their cap before the beginning of the season

Maybe that made them panic :francis: :mjlol:
Even then just sign an aight player to that. Look at somebody like Bruce Brown and Schroeder and blow a fat one year contract on them that would pay more than the multi year contracts they ended up signing if hitting the floor is the problem.